Community Forum

What does subscribe mean when I have the station

New Poster

What does subscribe mean when I have the station

What does subscribe mean when you already have the station
Official Employee

Re: What does subscribe mean when I have the station

Hi King901, this is a great question! When your cable box says "subscribe" and you have the channel already this means that the system is having a difficult time reading your entitlements. This could be remedied by a simple reboot of the cable box, but if you have already performed a reboot and still get this error we will need to manually update this information on our end of things. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: What does subscribe mean when I have the station

Hi King901, unfortunately I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!