Community Forum

What channel is Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

New Poster

What channel is Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Channel for Hallmark Movies & Mysteries?
Official Employee

Re: What channel is Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

SD Ch 199
HD Ch 790

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

What channel is Hallmark movies on
Valued Contributor

@cjhash wrote:
What channel is Hallmark movies on

Use the channel Locator

http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/channel-locator

If you're using X1, you can simply ask the voice remote

New Poster

Channel of Hallmark Mustery ?"

Regular Contributor

@Leighquinnelly wrote:

Channel of Hallmark Mustery ?"

Try finding it in your online guide - press "Guide", then 4255; the list that shows up should include Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (it may look something like "HMM") on it.

You can also go to the Xfinity Local Channel Lineup web page, type in your address, then enter "Hallmark" in the search box; it should show you the channel numbers of both the SD and HD versions (note it will show both the "regular" Hallmark channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries).

Highlighted
New Poster

Hallmark movie channel
New Poster

HD version
Official Employee

Carlajerome, thank you for reaching out here on the forums! I'm happy to help, I want you to be able to find the channel you're looking for. 

From your Voice Remote, you can say "Hallmark Movies and Mysteries." You can also use the Xfinity TV Remote App! I use it all the time to find the shows I want to watch. 

If you still need help finding it, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name. I can take a look at your channels further. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

What channel is hallmark Movies & Myteries on in macomb township

Official Employee

llgrupe, Hi! Appreciate you posting on this thread. You can check out your local line up and channel number here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/local-channel-lineup/

check channels: 1459 (HD), 177 (SD), 241 (HD)

KenF