Community Forum

What Channels with an additional box

New Poster

What Channels with an additional box

What channels are not available with a digital X1 TV box. 

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: What Channels with an additional box

Only the channels that you aren’t paying for

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello @Cutlass1, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! ComcastAndrew is correct and I would be more than happy to further look into what channel lineup you subscribe to and be of any other assistance needed. Please send me a private message including your name as it appears on the account if you would like me to do so. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@Cutlass1, I never received a private message from you or heard back from you on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a private message if you still need assistance with any channel lineup concerns. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you and we appreciate you choosing Comcast as your provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!