Community Forum

What Channel is the SEC Network

New Poster

Re: What Channel is the SEC Network

what channel will the SEC Network be on in Richmond,Va

New Poster

SEC Channels for Marietta, GA

What HD channel is the SEC Network going to be on for Marietta, (Atlanta) GA?

Official Employee

@GatorNation850 wrote:

What channel in panama city 32404?

Florida panhandle ...starts August 14: Channel 740 and in HD on channel 486.  Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

@augames wrote:

What channel numbers will the SD and HD be broadcast on in Huntsville, Alabama?

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 740 and in HD on channel 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Contributor

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@class77 wrote:

Still absolutely no word on what channels in Jackson, MS. When asked last night, your chat agent had absolutely no idea what the SEC Network was, let alone where it might be found on the dial.

None of the channels listed above have any meaning in the Jackson market and there is nothing on this month's bill about the SEC Network

Channel 716 in Jackson, MS 

ComcastTed, does that mean we will not be getting the SEC Network in HD?? What is up with that?

Regular Visitor

Thanks Ted...

Official Employee

@tfcoach72 wrote:

Also looking for channel location in the 30101 area---Dallas Digital line up----thx

Generally in the Atlanta area the channel will be on 281 or 300. HD will be on 795 and -or 1738. Thanks.  

Official Employee

@Atlgator wrote:

In Zip Code 55306 in MN.  Would like to know what channel SEC Network will be shown on in HD and if it will be under Digital Starter or Digital Preferred? Also, is the only way to get ESPNU is to have the digital preferred package? And what is the broadcast start date for my zip code?

Thank you.

Channel 745 and in HD on channel 960. Starts August 14 in your area. SEC Network is available with Digital Preferred in your area.

ESPNU is available with Digital Preferred in your area. 

The majority of our cable systems will begin rolling out SEC Network this month to both SD and HD customers. 

The systems in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Florida that will offer this channel will have SEC Network on the Digital Starter package and systems launching in any other state will offer SEC Network as part of the Digital Preferred package.

Thanks for your patience.

http://www.comcast.com/sec-network.html

http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/sec-network-comcast-xfinity

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

What channel in Memphis TN?
Official Employee

@GradyWhite192 wrote:

What channels for Mt Pleasant, SC 29464 & 29466? Thanks!

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 278 and in HD on channel 402 and-or 1738 throughout all of SC.

Official Employee

@billydc wrote:

Channel for Corinth, MS 38834 please.

Apologies. I wasn't able to locate your account information using the e-mail address that you registered with in this forum.

Please send me via PM (Private Message) some account information (name, address, phone number on your account) and I can look into this further so that we can provide the correct answer for you. Thanks.

Private Messages (PM’s)

You can click on my name (ComcastTeds) and scroll down to a link that says “Send this user a private message”.

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope 

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The gray envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting.  

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

Official Employee

Re: Sec network channel

@Linkermd wrote:
Live in northeast PA and no one can tell me what channel it will bo on or when please help

Apologies. For your area of Dalton, PA - Starts August 21 on channel 256 and in HD on channel 842. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@MaryJones7568 wrote:

what channel for Snellville GA  30078?

Starts August 14 in your area: looks to be channel 300 and in HD on channels 795 and 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

New Poster

What channel in Jacksonville, Fla?

Frequent Visitor

Thanks Ted for the info about the ESPN app and channel lineup.
Official Employee

@billydc wrote:

Channel for Corinth, MS 38834 please.

Starts August 14 in your area: In Corinth, MS the network will be on channel 740 and in HD on channel 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Regular Visitor

What channel for Port St Lucie, FL?

Official Employee
Moved:

SEC Nework

Official Employee

@gyesner wrote:

Please provide SD and HD channels for the SEC Network in Marietta, GA (30068).  Thanks in advance.

Can you also provide them for Clemson, SC?

Available starting August 14. For most all of SC -channel 278 and in HD on channels 402 and -or 1738.  

Official Employee

@hinchdogg316 wrote:

channel listing for 99016??  -Liberty Lake, WA

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 405 and in HD on channel 638.

On Digital Preferred in the state of Washington.

Official Employee

@Anon1371205 wrote:

What channel is the SEC Network on in the Fort Myers, Florida (33901) area?  Much thanks for the info.

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 745 and in HD on channel 486 in your area of Florida. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@bmorring wrote:

What channel is the SEC Network for Huntsville Alabama? .........Thank you!

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 740 and in HD on channel 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

What channel in the SF Bay Area, zip 94563?

Official Employee

@TnVolFanatic wrote:

What is the HD channel #?

For your area of TN - Starts August 14 on Channel 739 and in HD on channels 460 and-or 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@CardinalFan1 wrote:

What channel for SEC network in paducah, ky 42001?

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 749 and in HD on channel 395. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@DAWG11 wrote:

Wondering what channel the SEC Network will be on in NJ, Zip code 08060? Also I have been hearing that the network is not going to be avalible in NJ until August 21st. If this is true, what is the reaso for the different release dates?

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 711 and in HD on channel 864. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@jwilkie14 wrote:

I still haven't found anything for the Hattiesburg, MS area as to what channels it will be.

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 716 and in HD on channel 400 and-or 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

@1234546 wrote:

What Channel is the SEC Network for Auburn GA, 30011?

Thanks!

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 281 and in HD on channels 795 and 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

New Poster

SEC Network Channel Atlanta

What Channel will the SEC Network be in Atlanta 30328?

Official Employee

@tsomerv wrote:

what channel in Memphis, TN 38111?

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 643 and in HD on channels 866 and 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@bkfort wrote:

When can we expect the SEC Network channel to show up on our "guide"?

Guide data and the ability to set DVR recordings and reminders will be available once the network is actually appearing in the channel lineup.  For your area that is expected to be August 14. 

New Poster

What channel will it be in 23832 (Chesterfield, VA) and will it be available on the 14th???

Thanks!!

New Poster

What is the channel number and start date for 80027 (Superior/Louisville Colorado).

New Poster

What channel will the SEC network be on in Rankin County, MS (39047)

Thanks

Official Employee

@FMmark wrote:

What channel will the SEC Network be on Fort Myers, FL ?

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 745 and in HD on channel 486 in your area of Florida. Thanks for your patience. 

Frequent Visitor

Thank you!!!!!!!  

New Poster

SEC Network

Would you be able to tell me what channels the SEC Network will have in the Chicago market?

Thank you!

Official Employee

@phantompain wrote:

What about area code 33313?

Thanks in advance!

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 748 and in HD on channel 486. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@phantompain wrote:

Please advise for zip code 33313 (Plantation, FL).  I have tried asking customer service and they don't know.

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 748 and in HD on channel 486. Thanks for your patience. 

Regular Visitor

What about Germantown, TN (38138)?

Thanks in advance!!!

Official Employee

@erikwhitehorn wrote:

@ComcastTeds,

Thank you for all your help on these channels, would you let me know the start date and channels for the SEC Network in Colorado Springs (zip code: 80921)?

Thank you,

Erik

Starts August 14 in your area of CO: Channel 549 and in HD on channel 728. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@HaJoKe wrote:
Could you please tell me what channel the SEC network will be in Charleston, SC?

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 278 and in HD on channel 402 and-or 1738 throughout all of SC.

Official Employee

@jhendrix10 wrote:

What Channel for Savannah, Georgia.... Zip code 31404

Starts August 14 in your area of GA: Channel 740 and in HD on channels 400 and-or 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@_1d wrote:
I chatted with Comcast yesterday for about 30 minutes. The rep. Told me to try 716. No channel there now but maybe tomorrow at 5pm

Starts August 14 in your area of MS: Channel 716 and in HD on channel 400 and-or 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

Re: SEC Network

@russtn wrote:

What channel will the SEC Network be on Oak Ridge, Tn ?

For your area of TN, available starting August 14 on channel 739 and in HD on channel 460 and -or 1738. 

New Poster

Thank you ComcastTeds