What channel in NJ - zip 07066?

Official Employee

Re: What Channel is the SEC Network

@bighandsjohn wrote:

@RobertCoplin wrote:

@dn3524 wrote:

Way out here in Sacramento, CA 95821

Any idea of channel number?

I just found that answer as i also live in Sacramento Ca and in Calfornia its on channel 432 in SD and channel in 824 in HD.I had to ask 2 different people as the first person wasnt that helpful but the second person was much better and went out of his way to get me the correct information.

I'm guessing it's 432 SD in the Bay Area too.  When they added the Pac 12 Network is was channels 433 and 434. 

Correct. Channel 432 and 824 (HD)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Most Valued Poster

What about Garden State, NJ (08054)?
Official Employee

@jq1 wrote:

What chanel is it for Miami? HD? Thank you

Channel 748 in your area of Miami Lakes, FL. Channel 486 in HD. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@JOEMATHIS wrote:

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WHAT CHANNEL WILL IT BE FOR VERO BEACH FL. 32967 HD PLEASE

Channel 727 in Vero Beach, FL. Channel 486 in HD. 

New Poster

What about an HD option?

Official Employee

Re: SEC NETWORK!

@Nitsuga wrote:

It is now August 12th and no word yet on Comcast's SEC Network Coverage.  

How difficult is it to:

•  Post  channels

•  Requirements

• Train Support Staff to answer questions on SEC Network

Channel 748 in your area.  Channel 486 in HD. Thanks for your patience.  

Official Employee
Moved:

New Poster

What channel is the SEC Network in Denver area

Frequent Visitor

How about Augusta, GA?

Official Employee
Moved:

What Channel is the SEC Network?

New Poster

@ComcastTeds wrote:

@Nitsuga wrote:

It is now August 12th and no word yet on Comcast's SEC Network Coverage.  

How difficult is it to:

•  Post  channels

•  Requirements

• Train Support Staff to answer questions on SEC Network

Channel 486 in your area. Thanks for your patience.  

Thank You ... !

Frequent Visitor

What HD channel is the SEC Network in Piitsburgh PA?

Also, I heard from  customer service that if you live in the Northeast region, the SEC Newtork will debut on August 21st.  Every announcement on twitter and the website says 8/14. 

So which date is it?

Frequent Visitor

What HD channel for Augusta, GA, please. Thank you.

Official Employee

@Woodard429 wrote:
What about Nashville area in HD?

Channel 1738 in HD in your area of Hermitage, TN. 

New Poster

Channels in Boston?

TIA.

Official Employee

Re: SEC Network

@brucegl wrote:

@yellowjacket85 wrote:

I called today and was told it would be channel 739 in the Atlanta, GA area.

I just got off of a chat with a Comcast customer service rep by the name of Carl (employee number 37303) who stated that SECN will be on channel 300 in the Atlanta area - SD only.  I wouldn't be surprised if 739 is the HD channel in Atlanta for SECN.

Apologies. Channel 281 in your specific area and in HD on channel 795.

Other areas of Atlanta will have it on channel 300.  

New Poster

HD channel in Miami Lakes?

New Poster

@dgz14 wrote:

BTW - Asked this question through a chat and the Comcast rep told me that SEC would not be a separate channel in this area - select programming would be shown on other ESPN networks.  I asked him if Comcast was doing that and he replied that the signal was coming directly from ESPN that way.  I can't imagine that's what is happening - sounds like some CS reps need better training.

Official Employee

@dgz14 wrote:

The SEC Network is scheduled to be available in NJ on August 21. I don't yet have a channel number to provide for your area. Thanks for your patience.  

Official Employee

@tstack wrote:
What about Garden State, NJ (08054)?

The SEC Network is scheduled to be available in NJ on August 21. I don't yet have a channel number to provide for your area. Thanks for your patience.  

Official Employee

@hjdiver wrote:

What about an HD option?

In your area of Nashville, channel 718 (SD) and channel 1738 HD.  

Official Employee

@jwtimes2 wrote:

What channel is the SEC Network in Denver area

Available in your area starting August 14: Channel 432 and in HD on channel 706. 

Official Employee

@DBinGA wrote:

How about Augusta, GA?

In your area of Evans, GA - channel 181 and in HD on channel 262. 

New Poster

What channel is the SEC network for zipcode 38115 Memphis TN

Official Employee

@jpklei01 wrote:

What HD channel is the SEC Network in Piitsburgh PA?

Also, I heard from  customer service that if you live in the Northeast region, the SEC Newtork will debut on August 21st.  Every announcement on twitter and the website says 8/14. 

So which date is it?

The SEC Network is scheduled to be available in PA on August 21. I don't yet have a channel number to provide for your area. Thanks for your patience.  

Official Employee

@WestEndDore wrote:

Channels in Boston?

TIA.

The SEC Network is scheduled to be available in Boston on August 21. I don't yet have a channel number to provide for your area. Thanks for your patience.  

Official Employee

@jq1 wrote:

HD channel in Miami Lakes?

Channel 748 in your area of Miami Lakes, FL. Channel 486 in HD. 

Official Employee

@rossyrnr wrote:

What channel is the SEC network for zipcode 38115 Memphis TN

It may depend on your actual address.

Your comcast.net e-mail address that you used to register in this forum is linked to an address in PA in our system.  

Please send me via PM (Private Message) some account information (name, address, phone number on your account) and I can get you the information. Thanks.

Private Messages (PM’s)

You can click on my name (ComcastTeds) and scroll down to a link that says “Send this user a private message”.

At the top of each Forum page you will see a small envelope 

This is the icon for Private Messages, referred to as ‘PM’s’. A Private Message is a way to communicate in private, to another User, Moderator, or Administrator out of public view in the Forums.

The gray envelope icon will have a number next to it if you have any new messages waiting.  

To open a PM to read it, double click on the envelope. If you click on the white envelope a window will open with tabs for your Private Message Inbox, Sent Messages, Friends, Ignored Users, and Compose new Message. You can also access this area by clicking on the Username in a Thread or post. By default, Private Messages are enabled. You can disable this feature in My Settings>Preferences> Private Messenger.

New Poster

Will both the HD and regular SEC channel be available under the Digital Starter plan?

New Poster

Will it be avaible August 14th?

Frequent Visitor

What channel will it be in Houston (77041)?

Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

All -  The majority of our cable systems will begin rolling out SEC Network in August to both SD and HD customers. 

The systems in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Florida that will offer this channel will have SEC Network on the Digital Starter package and systems launching in any other state will offer SEC Network as part of the Digital Preferred package.

Additional details will be provided as they become available. Thanks for your patience.

http://www.comcast.com/sec-network.html

http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/sec-network-comcast-xfinity

Frequent Visitor

If it won't be availabile it Pittsburgh till August 21st, can I still watch the channel via the WATCH ESPN app on August 14th through August 21st?

Why the difference in the launch dates?

Official Employee

@jq1 wrote:

Will both the HD and regular SEC channel be available under the Digital Starter plan?

SD version available with the Digital Starter level of service in your area. HD version requires HD technology fee.  

Official Employee

@jq1 wrote:

Will it be avaible August 14th?

In most areas, yes August 14.

In your area yes, August 14. 

The exception is that many of our Northeast Division areas (from Maine south to Virginia and east to Ohio) are currently scheduled to receive this channel on August 21.

New Poster

What channel is the SEC Network for zip code 33948?
Frequent Visitor

Excellent. Thanks so much!

Regular Visitor

What channel in Jacksonville, Florida 32223?

Frequent Visitor

@dwilliams62_hou wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I don't mean to be rude, but I've been on hold with Comcast customer service for over an hour.  I spent considerable time searching your website last night and the forums this morning trying to get an answer.  I've checked my channel giude and it still doesn't show the channel listed.  It's been 45 minutes since I posed this question here and still no response.  I didn't put any pressure to get an answer when the SECN deal was struck because I understood it may take some time to work out the details and communicate them to your customers.  But the network airs in two days (as the recorded message in my ear keeps reminding me every two minutes) and I still don't have an answer.  Why is this so difficult?

I'm fairly low maintenance but this situation hasn't been handled well.

New Poster

Hi I sent the private message thanks

New Poster

Will Murfreesboro, TN (37130) have the same SEC network channel has Nashville?

Frequent Visitor

@dwilliams62_hou wrote:

@dwilliams62_hou wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I don't mean to be rude, but I've been on hold with Comcast customer service for over an hour.  I spent considerable time searching your website last night and the forums this morning trying to get an answer.  I've checked my channel giude and it still doesn't show the channel listed.  It's been 45 minutes since I posed this question here and still no response.  I didn't put any pressure to get an answer when the SECN deal was struck because I understood it may take some time to work out the details and communicate them to your customers.  But the network airs in two days (as the recorded message in my ear keeps reminding me every two minutes) and I still don't have an answer.  Why is this so difficult?

I'm fairly low maintenance but this situation hasn't been handled well.

I've now been on hold for one and half hours with customer service.  No response here either.  I am really looking forward to taking the customer survey after my call ends.

Frequent Visitor

I finally made it through to customer service.  "Jamal" seemed very nice but wasn't real clear on what the SEC Network is.  Once I explained it to him he seemed eager to look up the answer.  Then the call dropped -- from my Comcast home phone line.

And still no answer from Ted.  I'm not feeling hte love.

Frequent Visitor

I called back.  Still on hold.  Still no response from the Teds.

Does anyone have the link to sign up for Uverse?

New Poster

SEC Network

When will we know what channel the SEC Network will be on beginning this coming Thursday?  I am in Central NJ, Middlesex County.

New Poster

What channel will the SEC Network air in Little Rock, AR (72204)?

New Poster

Wondering what channel it will be in The Villages, FL, 32159?

Frequent Visitor

I finally made it through to a customer service rep after 20 minutes on hold.  "Jamal" was very nice but had no idea what the SEC Network was.  As he digging aroung on his computer the call dropped.  I was calling from my Comcast home line.

I called back in, selected "add a sports package" from the menu and waited another 35 minutes on hold.  Eventually "Andre" answered.  He was also very nice but didn't know what the SEC Network was.  He did seem eager to help me though, so he suggested we hang up with the promise he'd call me back within 5 minutes.  That was 20 minutes ago.

I've wasted the better part of the day due to this, but I'm too OCD to give up now.  I am a member of three sports forums and have posted the results of my experience with Comcast on each.  That way fellow Comcast subscribers will know they're not being treated any worse than the rest of us and Uverse subscribers have confidence they made a wiser choice for tv content that I did.

Ted, may I suggest Comcast do a blast email to all of its employee (or at the very least your CSRs) and let them know what the SEC is.  The concept isn't exactly foriegn.  You carry the B10 and PAC12 channels.  Why is this situation so confusing?

New Poster

How much is the HD technology fee for SEC HD?