Community Forum

What Channel is the SEC Network

Regular Visitor

Re: What Channel is the SEC Network

What Channel is the SEC Network for Auburn GA, 30011?

Thanks!

Official Employee

@dgz14 wrote:

What channel in NJ - zip 07066?

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 711 and in HD on channel 864. Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@tstack wrote:

What channel will SEC Network be on Comcast of Garden State, NJ (08054)?

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 711 and in HD on channel 864. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

what channel in Memphis, TN 38111?

Official Employee

@jadkins9529 wrote:

I can't even find out if we are getting it in the DC area...I would assume that espn would definitely require coverage in the northeastern markets...

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 710 and in HD on channel 913. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@jpklei01 wrote:

What HD channel is the SEC Network in Piitsburgh PA?

Also, I heard from  customer service that if you live in the Northeast region, the SEC Newtork will debut on August 21st.  Every announcement on twitter and the website says 8/14. 

So which date is it?

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 269 and in HD on channel 842.  Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@WestEndDore wrote:

Channels in Boston?

TIA.

Starts August 21 in your area of Roxbury, MA:  Channel 137 and in HD on channel 928.  Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@jpklei01 wrote:

If it won't be availabile it Pittsburgh till August 21st, can I still watch the channel via the WATCH ESPN app on August 14th through August 21st?

Why the difference in the launch dates?

Access to SEC Network content on the Watch ESPN app or via online is provided to customers who have that channel in their cable TV lineup and are subscribed to it.

You would have access to SEC Network content starting August 21, the scheduled launch date for your area.  Thanks for your patience.

Official Employee

@Pcvolfan wrote:
What channel is the SEC Network for zip code 33948?

In your area of Florida, available starting August 14 on channel 745 and in HD on channel 486. 

Official Employee

@g8torb8t wrote:

What channel in Jacksonville, Florida 32223?

In your area of Florida, available starting August 14 on channel 743 and in HD on channel 485. 

Official Employee

@JackdaddyVol wrote:

Will Murfreesboro, TN (37130) have the same SEC network channel has Nashville?

Available in your area starting August 14 on channel 718 and in HD on channel 1738. 

Official Employee

Re: SEC Network

@randgroves wrote:

When will we know what channel the SEC Network will be on beginning this coming Thursday?  I am in Central NJ, Middlesex County.

Official Employee

@peezyp wrote:

What channel will the SEC Network air in Little Rock, AR (72204)?

In your area of Arkansas,  available starting August 14 on channel 739 and in HD on channel 1738. 

Official Employee

@yleefkcin wrote:

Wondering what channel it will be in The Villages, FL, 32159?

In your area of Florida, available starting August 14 on channel 745 and in HD on channel 486. 

New Poster

When can we expect the SEC Network channel to show up on our "guide"?

New Poster

What channel will the SEC Network be on Fort Myers, FL ?

Official Employee

@jq1 wrote:

How much is the HD technology fee for SEC HD?

You already have the HD Technology fee listed on your account so you are all set.

It is listed at $9.95 a month for access to HD versions of the channels that you subscribe to. 

New Poster

enough is enough Comcast. Please stop sending emails every time someone replies to this message

New Poster

What about area code 33313?

Thanks in advance!

New Poster

THANK YOU!

Official Employee

@lgerver wrote:

Do you have the SEC Network channel # for Springfield, MA, 01119 in HD?

August 21st launch in this area from what I've read, yes?

TIA

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 137 and in HD on channel 928. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

@amh42 wrote:

enough is enough Comcast. Please stop sending emails every time someone replies to this message

To view and manage your subscriptions:

1. Go to My Settings > Subscriptions & Notifications.
  2. Click My Subscriptions to see a list of the items you've subscribed to. 
    You can click a subscription to go to the item.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the check box for the subscription and click Email Subscription Options > Delete Selected Subscriptions.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Help-With-the-Forums/td-p/866307

New Poster

Thank you for all your help on these channels, would you let me know the start date and channels for the SEC Network in Colorado Springs (zip code: 80921)?

Thank you,

Erik

New Poster

Could you please tell me what channel the SEC network will be in Charleston, SC?
Official Employee

@Bgtigerfan10 wrote:

What about the HD number for Memphis (38119?)

Available in your area starting August 14 on channel 643 and in HD on channel 866 and 1738. 

Official Employee

@blueherons wrote:

Fort Lauderdale, Florida?

For the Sarasota address that is connected with your e-mail address..... available starting August 14 on channel 745 and in HD on channel 486. 

New Poster

What Channel for Savannah, Georgia.... Zip code 31404

New Poster

I chatted with Comcast yesterday for about 30 minutes. The rep. Told me to try 716. No channel there now but maybe tomorrow at 5pm
Official Employee

@amh42 wrote:

comcast Ted says SEC network HD will be on 262 in Augusta (Evans) Ga. That is currently ESPNU. Where will ESPNU now reside? Thanks

Apologies for any confusion, I may have made an error (it happens sometimes).

ESPNU won't be changing channel locations in your area.  

In your area, it looks like SEC Network will be available on channel 181 and 744 and on ch. 1738 in HD starting August 14.

Or just go to channel 181 on August 14 and press the Watch in HD button. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@mikearc wrote:
I'm sure some people would like to set theirdvr's to record shows, know I would. But the channel is not yet listed on the guide.

Yes. Guide data and the ability to set DVR recordings and reminders will be available once the network is actually appearing in the channel lineup. 

Official Employee

@jpklei01 wrote:

If it won't be availabile it Pittsburgh till August 21st, can I still watch the channel via the WATCH ESPN app on August 14th?

Access to SEC Network content on the Watch ESPN app or via online is provided to customers who have that channel in their cable TV lineup and are subscribed to it.

You would have access to SEC Network content starting August 21, the scheduled launch date for your area.  Thanks for your patience.

Official Employee

@CrimsonDEATH wrote:

Would really like some info - 20109.

Starts August 21 in your area of VA: Channel 710 and in HD on channel 913. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

Re: SEC Network in Little Rock, AR 72223

@SDFofLR wrote:

What will be the HD and SD channel for the SEC Network in Little Rock, AR 72223?  A customer serice rep told me today that he though it would be 739 but did not know if that was SD or HD.  He thought SD but did not know a number for HD.

Also, will we be able to see programming which now begins on 8/14/2014?  That is 2 days folks and still no channel announcement.  Comcast Xfinity is getting hammered by not releasing this information.  All dishes and uverse are advertising theirs.

Apologies. In your area the channel is scheduled to be added on August 14 on channel 739 and in HD on channel 1738.

Guide data and the ability to set DVR recordings and reminders will be available once the network is actually appearing in the channel lineup. Thanks for your patience.

New Poster

Re: SEC Network

What channel will the SEC Network be on Oak Ridge, Tn ?

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee

@WilsonJamIII wrote:

What channel(s) will it be on for zip 30075?

For your area of Roswell, GA, available starting August 14 on channel 300 and in HD on channel 795 and 1738. 

Official Employee

@gyesner wrote:

Please provide SD and HD channels for the SEC Network in Marietta, GA (30068).  Thanks in advance.

Can you also provide them for Clemson, SC?

For your area of Marietta, GA, available starting August 14 on channel 300 and in HD on channel 795 and 1738. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

@DHFranz wrote:

I figured it would be between 637 and 640. (638)

While I wish it would have been put in the vicinity of the other ESPN channels, I'm just happy they've got it.

Is there a way they could move the NFL Network from 418 to 639 so that we have all the HD sports channels in one group?

Channel 405 and 638 (HD) in your area

Official Employee

@lrizzardi wrote:
What channel(s) in Baltimore, MD (21239)? I have the digital starter package. Will I have to switch to digital preferred?

Starts August 21 in your area: Channel 710 and in HD on channel 913. Thanks for your patience. 

The majority of our cable systems will begin rolling out SEC Network in August to both SD and HD customers. 

The systems in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Florida that will offer this channel will have SEC Network on the Digital Starter package and systems launching in any other state will offer SEC Network as part of the Digital Preferred package.

Thanks for your patience.

http://www.comcast.com/sec-network.html

http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/sec-network-comcast-xfinity

Official Employee

@CaliJack wrote:
Nashville 37211
1738 isn't even on my menu

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 718 and in HD on channel 1738.

It will appear on your menu on August 14. 

New Poster

ComcastTed, wouldn't it be easier if there was a page where we could all go look and find out what channel the SEC network is going to be on in our area?

I don't live in Sarasota, Florida, I live in Fort Lauderdale which is why I asked about Fort Lauderdale.

Official Employee

@rodneyrs wrote:

What channel will it be in the West Palm Area

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 721 and in HD on channel 486. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@decaturcock wrote:

What about Atlanta?

Starts August 14 in your area of Decatur, GA : Channel 281 and in HD on channels 795 and 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@Nathan92 wrote:
What channel will it be on in Rockwood, Tennessee (37854)

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 739 and in HD on channels 460 and 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

Official Employee

@KKD12 wrote:
I'm in a small town in California called Arnold 95223, can you tell me if I will get the sec network and which channel. Thank you.

Starts August 14 in your area of California: Channel 432 and in HD on channel 824.  Thanks for your patience. 

New Poster

Please advise for zip code 33313 (Plantation, FL).  I have tried asking customer service and they don't know.

Official Employee

@Gatorman865 wrote:
@ComcastTeds, what channel will the SEC Network be for the zip code 37716 in Clinton,TN?

Starts August 14 in your area: Channel 739 and in HD on channels 460 and 1738. Thanks for your patience. 

New Poster

Thank you very much for the response
Official Employee

@TVfan200 wrote:

Will the SECN be a free channel, included in a package (What package) or PPV? What is the cost?

Your current level of service in Texas includes this channel.

The majority of our cable systems will begin rolling out SEC Network this month to both SD and HD customers. 

The systems in the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Florida that will offer this channel will have SEC Network on the Digital Starter package and systems launching in any other state will offer SEC Network as part of the Digital Preferred package.

Thanks for your patience.

http://www.comcast.com/sec-network.html

http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/sec-network-comcast-xfinity