Community Forum

WeTv

New Poster

WeTv

I am writing because I changed my package to the bundle with internet and phone but was not told that channels will not be there like WE until I tried to turn to that chsnnel and it did not work so I called xfinity and spoke with a supervisor who was saying that she would go back and listen to me and the rep conversation and call me back within a hour she call back saying something totally different and said I would have to separate everything and pay more if I wanted WE I told her no thanks and xfinity is wrong for not telling me that channels will be deleted I really hope they get WE back!!!!!!
New Poster

Re: WeTv

I have the SAME issue. i want WEtv brought back!!!
we are paying and paying and losing channels?
THIS is the reason ppl are dumping cable and going with other cheaper services.
BRING BACK WETV AND ID DISCOVERY!!!!
And do it quick b4 we all jump ship to watch what we want!!!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: WeTv

Hi All, 

Thanks for posting here about your channel request for WeTv.  A few markets had underwent a package and promotional rate change that included a few channel drops. These channels included: 

• Investigation Discovery
  • Up TV
  • We TV
  • WGN America

The agreements with these networks have ended so we are not able to add them back once your package has changed. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Comcast still offers many channels providing similar content, including the following: 

• USA 
  • Crime and Investigation
  • TLC
  • Inspiration
  • Lifetime
  • Own
  • TBS

We regularly examine our channel lineups and talk with a wide range of programs to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. 

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us. Remember you can use the handy XFINITY Stream app to watch all TV content based on your channel line up-- live and on demand.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!