Community Forum

We Tv

New Poster

We Tv

Why is We Tv cancelled????? This is stupid! I had it 2 weeks ago and now can’t get it even if I pay more????
Official Employee

Re: We Tv

Hi there, Zmann0. Thank you for posting. We understand where you're coming from. WeTV was part of a grandfathered plan in some areas where if you made changes away from that plan and selected a new plan, you would lose access to that channel. If you would like us to look further into this and confirm that for you on your account and in your area, we absolutely can. If that is the case, please send us a private message with your name and we can continue from there.

To send a private message, please click my name "Comcast Support" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: We Tv

It seems everyone wants this channel back.  This one and ID.  They're already there, why don't you just turn them back on for everyone like they used to be??  Seems like if you don't, you'll loose a lot of business.  Is that what you want?