Community Forum

WHY and without any notification whatsover!!

New Poster

WHY and without any notification whatsover!!

ZTV, WILLOW TV, SONY TV Stopped working since last week. NO communication from Xfinity about this issue, until you find out that you are not receiving these channels. Xfinity KNOWS about this, but FAILED to inform the subscribers. Called out technician today at home to fix problem, but unable to resolve, and Xfinity unable to explain why, where and what the problem is - yet they are BILLING for services NOT provided...on my LAST straw with Xfinity...ready to move to another cable company..

Expert

Re: WHY and without any notification whatsover!!

@vapillai wrote:

ZTV, WILLOW TV, SONY TV Stopped working since last week. NO communication from Xfinity about this issue, until you find out that you are not receiving these channels. Xfinity KNOWS about this, but FAILED to inform the subscribers. Called out technician today at home to fix problem, but unable to resolve, and Xfinity unable to explain why, where and what the problem is - yet they are BILLING for services NOT provided...on my LAST straw with Xfinity...ready to move to another cable company..

Notifications are found on every monthly statement. Do you read that section?

If these channels are not found on these statements, you might have a different type of problem. In any case a civil request without the ranting (right out of the gate) works better when requesting help here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Silver Problem Solver

Re: WHY and without any notification whatsover!!

What do you mean by "not working"? Are they listed as available channels? If so, then they were not dropped, but you may have signal issues, especially if Comcast re-arranged the frequencies they air on, which they often do.