Community Forum

WHEN IS THE NEXT FREE MOVIE CHANNEL PREVIEW????

New Poster

WHEN IS THE NEXT FREE MOVIE CHANNEL PREVIEW????

Can anyone tell me when Xfinity will have the next free preview of HBO, Cinemax and Showtime?  The last one was in Summer 2017.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: WHEN IS THE NEXT FREE MOVIE CHANNEL PREVIEW????

The general Watchathon may or may not happen this year. There is another thread about it. Last year was a snoozer, with little available. I think this year may not happen at all.

The movie channels sometimes have free OnDemand at times. Comcast rarely, if ever, mentions it. You need to keep up on Press Releases from the networks, and even then, Comcast may or may not participate.

Problem Solver

You can stream and on demand cinemax and HBO this weekend man.

that's how it works but the linear channels don't work OH BOTHER>

New Poster

Watchathon week will start 4-16-18.

Administrator

@shhook3,

Watchathon, Xfinity's biggest week of FREE television, will begin on Monday, 04/16/2018, and will run until Sunday, 04/22/18. For more information on how to view all the available content, please see here: https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Xfinity-Watchathon-2018/m-p/3071142

After Watchathon is complete, you will be able to find any free previews posted on our Channels and Programming board when they run. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!