Community Forum

WGN Chesterfield Va.

Contributor

WGN Chesterfield Va.

Just moved to Comcast several weeks ago in Chesterfield Virginia. Anyone know if WGN is available in my area?

Problem Solver

Re: WGN Chesterfield Va.

According to what I have, you should have it in HD on channels 900 and 1420.

Contributor

Both channels 900 and 1420 say I need a subscription. I talked to a live chat and he provided a link of all the channels in my address/zip for ALL Plans. WGN was not listed, however, my friend in Rockville Va has it with Comcast.

Contributor

Surely someone from Comcast can tell me if WGN is available in Cehesterfield va 23238.  I did a live chat and all the agent could do is give me a web page of my channels. My friend in Richmond has it. It is shown on my Guide and when I try to acces, it says I need to upgrade my subscription, however when I go there, there is no sign of WGN to upgrage to.

Frequent Visitor

WGN is not in any of the new packages that Comcast offers.  The reason you aren't seeing it in the lineup the agents are providing to you is because they don't have it.  The only packages that do have it are the older grandfathered ones (grandfathered meaning if you have it already, you can keep it but you can't go to any newer/cheaper packages and still receive it).