Community Forum

WFN

Regular Visitor

WFN

What happened to the WFN Channel 287 (Atlanta metro market). It disappeared about 4:00 AM this morning (1/11/18) and no one at Comcast seems to know anything about it.

New Poster

Re: WFN

Any update from Comcast?  Same thing happened here in Michigan...channel 743 WFN disappeared this morning and NOBODY at comcast knows what happened...strange!

New Poster

WFN CHANNEL 743

DOES ANYBODY GET WFN AND LOST THE CHANNEL TODAY.COMT WOULD CONTACT US WHO HAVE THIS CHANNEL YOU WOULD THINK.

New Poster

Re: WFN CHANNEL 743

We did. My husband is madddddd!
Official Employee

Sorry for the inconvenience, there were notifications included with November billing statements

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
94DAB58C-E7BD-44C1-9370-3E0CB9A9FEED.jpeg
Frequent Visitor

ComcastAndrew wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience, there were notifications included with November billing statements

Nope try again, lost it in Nashville as well no notification. I think it's time I make a business decision of my own and get rid of Comcast.

Regular Visitor

Gone in Chicago too.

New Poster

Andrew -

That response tells us nothing and is poor customer service. Can you please have someone answer the question fully so we, your paying customers, understand the available options? Thank you.
New Poster

Actually he is right it was stated in the November billing statement. My boyfriend wasn't to happy about it.
20180114_083326.jpg
Frequent Visitor

ComcastAndrew wrote:

Once again epic fail by COMCAST. I checked my November and December bill and nothing mentioned abo WFN being dropped. Customer service is the worst :-( 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hello All, 

Communication was sent out in November of 2017 stating the WFN is no longer available. Sorry for the inconvenience.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Not stated on my November statement, only mentions ESPN classic
Screenshot_20180117-162334.png
New Poster

Re: WFN

Sounds like we need to create a petition to add WFN back to Comcast