Community Forum

WEtv removed?

Frequent Visitor

WEtv removed?

Anyone know what has happened to WEtv?

All I get is that it's not included in my subscription when I tune to the channel. It has also been removed from the online channel lineup.

I called customer service and they said the channel is not offered! 

When did they remove it?

Frequent Visitor

Re: WEtv removed?

I'm still getting it in the Chicago area so for them to say it's not offered is a lie.[they should say it's not offered in your area or level of service]

New Poster

I just got xfinity today and realised the same thing if you have a computer go to wetv.com select the show you want to watch they still have xfinity as a tv provider click on xfinity it should work it worked for me and you can live stream also
New Poster

Thanks for sharing this alternative. I was blown when I thought I was going to watch The Braxton’s yesterday. 😤😤
New Poster

WEtv has been removed from any new packages or new client offers. When I called to change my package recently they informed me of this and two other channels that are no longer being offered. 

As long as you keep your package that currently has the channel you will still be able to maintain the channel for now. 

New Poster

They told me they only offer it to people that are "grandfathered in." This makes no sense to me. My neighbor has it and lives one street away. I even offered to pay more a d they said no. Will cancel my contract as soon as I can. I lost 8 other changes I liked on DirecTV.
New Poster

I was confused to why my place of employment still has WEtv which is provided by Xfinity if they don't have a contract with them anyone, it is channel 117 so I guess you answered my concerns thanks.