Community Forum

WE tv

New Poster

WE tv

How can I go about getting WE tv back onto my Comcast service?  When I plug in my address it says that the channel is available, channel 117 or 836, but I am unable to access.  How can I get access to this channel that the website says is available?  Thank you.

Expert

Re: WE tv

@maverickk714 wrote:

How can I go about getting WE tv back onto my Comcast service?  When I plug in my address it says that the channel is available, channel 117 or 836, but I am unable to access.  How can I get access to this channel that the website says is available?  Thank you.

I still have it in my service area, Twin Cities MN.  Have you changed your service recently?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I have the same issue.  WE TV is in the channel list but I no longer have access to it.  I also don't see in the lists of TV + Internet channel lineups.  What can anyone tell me?

Official Employee

Hello, maverickk714 and Linda17701. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you are having issues trying to view the WE channel. I would like to look into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last names so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello, maverickk714 and Linda17701. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.