Community Forum

Video/Audio signal is scrambled- Travel Channel- 1488-

Regular Visitor

Video/Audio signal is scrambled- Travel Channel- 1488-

What is going on with Travel Channel- 1488? 

For the past four days the video/audio signal has been scrambled.  Sometimes it is intermittent, but right now it is unwatchable and actually has frozen.  

All other channels are normal with no issues.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Video/Audio signal is scrambled- Travel Channel- 1488-

All channels come in on different frequencies, something is impeding the frequency of that channel (maybe others that you don’t get or watch). Check that all your connections are good and tight, remove any unnecessary splitters. You may have to have a tech out to troubleshoot further

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Tight connections.  No splitter.  Watching right now.  It gets much better (to disappearing altogether) during the commercial breaks.  

?

Diamond Problem Solver

I can escalate it up to a colleague to assist getting a tech out if you wish

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Official Employee

Greetings, grizzlelee! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear you seem to be having some issues with the Travel channel. That's certainly frustrating. I know I would hate to miss Bizzare Foods or Ghost Adventures. If you still seem to be having the issue, feel free to send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!