Community Forum

Up channel

New Poster

Up channel

Why is the up channel going away?
New Poster

Re: Up channel

Up channel is going away? When is that supposed to happen? 

Expert

any changes are on your bill in the information area. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Supposedly the end of July, they told us we could get it for 4.99 a month, charged us for it and then said oh we don’t broadcast that channel anymore.
New Poster

Yeah we got charged 4.99 for the channel and we can’t even watch it because it said we didn’t subscribe to it.
Expert

@Jessicam730 wrote:
Yeah we got charged 4.99 for the channel and we can’t even watch it because it said we didn’t subscribe to it.

hi, would you look at the my Account app on a smart device and select TV and at the top is a link to touch which will show you the full (numbered) channel lineup in your subscription. If you recall the number of the channel see if it is still listed on that list of channels.

I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

They took it off because they tried to add it for 4.99 per month but said they couldn’t.
Expert

@Jessicam730 wrote:
They took it off because they tried to add it for 4.99 per month but said they couldn’t.

would you check my post just before your post and reply if you have time?

Valued Contributor

@Jessicam730 wrote:
Supposedly the end of July, they told us we could get it for 4.99 a month, charged us for it and then said oh we don’t broadcast that channel anymore.

You might be referring to Up & Family?

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/UP-Faith-amp-Family-Channel-Line-up/td-p/2994...

A recent billing statement did not mention removal of the UP Channel.

New Poster

I too am having this issue. I called the support group 3 different times and was given 3 different answers. The “supervisor” I spoke with basically said there’s nothing they can/will do and that they are sorry I was “provided misleading information” in the plan they sold me that lost my access to this channel.
Contributor

Hmmmm....I still have Up TV in both SD and HD...

You can check here to find it in your area:  https://www.uptv.com/find-channel/

Also, you could subscribe to UP Faith and Family for $4.99 through On Demand....