Community Forum

Univision deportes, unimas HD?

New Poster

Univision deportes, unimas HD?

What channel number can I find Univision Deportes and Unimas in HD?
Official Employee

Re: Univision deportes, unimas HD?

Hi @Rochajc

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forum. I used the email address you have registered with the Forum to check your channel lineup. Channel number 1229 is Univision Deportes HD. You can find Unimas on channels 668 or 676, but there is no HD channel available. 

We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so Unimas may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in Unimas, please visit here

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

1229 is not showing as HD
Official Employee

My apologies @Rochajc, 1229 is not HD, however, it is available with TV Go. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Is there any plan to upgrade the channel to HD in the near future?

Official Employee

It's possible. We’re always evaluating the content and channels we offer customers, so UDN may be available in HD in the future. To submit your interest in UDN, please visit this link.  ​ ​