Community Forum

Two accounts in two states that are linked, can I watch my Ma. stations while in Florida?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Two accounts in two states that are linked, can I watch my Ma. stations while in Florida?

@ComcastAlly I have two accounts that are linked. One in Ma. one in Fl.. I'm trying to watch my Ma. station line up on line via My Stream, even when I'm logged into my Ma. account it only shows my Fl. lineup, even though it shoiws the Ma. weather and my hometown in the top right corner. I was on the phone for two hours yesterday with a rep, in the end she couldn't figure it out. Now when I try to sign in on my iphone in My Stream app, I cant get into either account. 

When I signed up for the Ma. account last year, I was told I would be able to see my Ma. channel line up while streaming in Fl.

Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Two accounts in two states that are linked, can I watch my Ma. stations while in Florida?

Even though they are linked for billing, they are separate for the Stream app. You should have been given a separate username/password for each address. You’ll only be able to view TVGO channels and only on a mobile device

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: Two accounts in two states that are linked, can I watch my Ma. stations while in Florida?

Tried changing username & passwords to seperate the accounts, its not working, Xfinity rep was on the phone with me for two hours, couldn't fix it. When I change the primary user and password in one account, it changes the other account to the same primary user and password.