Community Forum

Tv Land

New Poster

Tv Land

Where is it? This is the ONLY station my 98 yr old mother watches! She doesn't know how to work anything on the TV or remote

This is all she has, Everybody Loves Raymond!

PUT IT BACK OR TELL ME PLEASE WHERE I CAN FIND IT
Official Employee

Re: Tv Land

Dgates2 wrote:
Where is it? This is the ONLY station my 98 yr old mother watches! She doesn't know how to work anything on the TV or remote

This is all she has, Everybody Loves Raymond!

PUT IT BACK OR TELL ME PLEASE WHERE I CAN FIND IT

Channel 69

New Poster

No it hasn't been answered. It used to be on 69 but nothing comes up, it sends you back to what you were watching. This has been extremely frustrating and difficult for my mom, we have only just switched to Comcast from wow and no this. It's the only show she watches. Please help
Official Employee

Does it not show on the guide at all?

New Poster

I use 'voice' a lot so when I say to turn on tvland it does and there's a quick message saying '... this program is not available at this time...'. And the top says we are having trouble at this time and then it takes you back to what you were watching
Official Employee

Dgates2 wrote:
I use 'voice' a lot so when I say to turn on tvland it does and there's a quick message saying '... this program is not available at this time...'. And the top says we are having trouble at this time and then it takes you back to what you were watching

So it shows in the guide but you can't tune it in. Check all of your connections, splitters etc. If nothing changes, have a tech out, there's something affecting the frequency that TVLand is coming in on. 

New Poster

Channel 57
Not in HD, but you can shop in HD.