Community Forum

Tv Land channel gone

New Poster

Tv Land channel gone

Turned tv on and Tv Land is missing from our lineup. We have the X1 package and had been getting it until today. Anyone else missing it?
Problem Solver

Re: Tv Land channel gone

I still have it on channels 62 and 1426.

According to Comcast's lineup it should be on all tiers except

Limited Basic/Internet Plus. At least that is true where I live in Alabama.

Silver Problem Solver

By missing, is it now unauthorized, or is it completely removed from the guide?

New Poster

Did you get this resolved? I have the same problem and haven't changed my plan

Official Employee

Hi All, I'd be happy to confirm the location of TV Land for you. Please send me a private message with your full name for help. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Ken, I'm having the same problem as everyone else but can't figure out how to DM you. Is there a resolution for this?

Official Employee

jhaas2629, thanks for reaching out. Now that you've posted publicly, you can now send a private message as per our guidelines. Please try again and let me know if you have any issues. 

Ken

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

How do I go about getting it back?
New Poster

How do I get TV land
Official Employee

Appreciate the following up in private message, Ja30! I'll work with ya there. 

Ken

New Poster

I am also looking for TVLand HD and do not see how to DM you. Thanks

New Poster

Hey Ken - can you help me with TV Land also?  Need to see Younger on Weds!

Official Employee

@jhaas2639, did you figure out how to DM? 

Everyone else, we will make sure to post the solution here once we find it out. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. Thanks! 

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi i am also seeing this issue. how do i fix it?

Official Employee

Hello k4955. I can assist in locating the TV Land channel for you. I'll need to review your account to confirm channel availability and your channel package. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

Regular Visitor

Ken, I'm also having this issue. Can you help me figure out how to get TV land back?

Official Employee

Hi nicolestunkard. We appreciate you visiting and posting on the Xfinity Forums. In many cases, and in many areas of the country, customers have switched to our newer cable packages, which no longer include the TV Land channel. I can assist with reviewing your account to see if this applies to you and your account. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

New Poster

Could you help me, as well? I am unable to get TVLand now.

Official Employee

@nicolestunkard, we never heard back from you in the private message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to reach back out if you still need assistance with this TV Land concern, or for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you having Comcast as your service provider.