Community Forum

Turner Classic Movies???

New Poster

Turner Classic Movies???

Is the only way to get this channel in my area to be a Preferred subscriber? If it's in an add-on package, what other channels are included in that package?

Official Employee

Re: Turner Classic Movies???

Hi @ee113

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. That's a great question. I'd be more than happy to review your account so I can determine which package is required in order for you to receive TCM. In order to do so, can you please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can access your account? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

My bill states TCM is moving from digital preferred - which is included in my pckg - to digital starter. What the heck does that do for me?
Official Employee

Hi @txtired

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. I'd be more than happy to review the changes to be made ith your channel lineup and provide a better understanding of what this means to you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

@txtired wrote:
My bill states TCM is moving from digital preferred - which is included in my pckg - to digital starter. What the heck does that do for me?

I'm still waiting for Che to respond after 3 emails.

Also on different topic - took me over an hour to get logged in here - numerous error messages about the website itself.  I tried on 3 different devices.

Official Employee

Hi @txtired

I apologize for the delayed reply. I was not in the office when your messages came in. Please keep in mind, we are not a 24-hour chat and try our hardest to get to each customer in the order of which your messages are received. I have just worked my way to your public message and private messages and will be replying shortly. We appreciate your patience.