Community Forum

Triple Play X1 Starter bundle - channel line-up

New Poster

Triple Play X1 Starter bundle - channel line-up

I'm looking to downgrade from X1 Preferred Quad Play bundle to Triple Play X1 Starter Bundle and I asked for a channel lineup from a rep showing the 140 channels the triple play package has and she sent me the complete and total line-up that I currently have instead. Where can I find the list of channels included in the Triple Play bundle so I can see what channels we would be losing? I am in Bolingbrook, IL. Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Triple Play X1 Starter bundle - channel line-up

Hi ldidier3,

The Preferred would be the name of the channel lineup you would be downgrading from and the Start would be the one that you are downgrading to with 140 channels. The words Quad Play, Triple Play, and Double Play refer to the number of services you have in your bundle. For Example, if you have a Quad Play (4) you would have TV, Internet, Phone, and Security, whereas the Double Play would only include two services like TV and Internet, or Internet and Security, etc. 

If you downgrade to a Triple Play, you can choose to have any channel lineup you prefer, keep in mind, the higher the Chanel Lineup, it's more expensive. If you no longer have the link to view the channel lineups in your area, click here. Enter your address and you can view all options which are Starter, Preferred, Preferred Plus, and Premier.