Community Forum

This website says BET SOUL is availble in my area?

Problem Solver

This website says BET SOUL is availble in my area?

https://www.cabletv.com/xfinity/channel-lineup/premier?zip=93648#package-cards

on the digital premier package? is this true? I thought premier was like only for the entire Premiums????

if so sign me up I'm serious but I would also like to remove a  package also if BET SOUL is avaible 

but I don't know If I can trust this website I did put in my zip code though that's what pulled up also I read on the comcast website that BET soul is availble on the BET stream portal and I've also seen the channel BET SOUL availble on my X1 System in the on demand music section. but when I push it I get nothing.

so can a comcast employee confirm that BET SOUL is availble in my area on the premier package? so I can set myself up I don't wanna call I need confirmation first.

okay this is funny. I have every channel on premier besides Showtime Cinemax HBO and BET Soul every channel there on that package I have!!! so what's the funny business? I can tell you my packages now. I have starter preffered latino and Starz and starz encore. and also the NBA league pass In my area I always thought premier was to get all the premiums like HBO Showtime cinemax and stuff or TMC.

Why is BET soul hidden behind a paywall like that? or am I supposed to have it? if so can you send a signal because I"m not reciveing it.  or at  least let me have it on the stream app and web portal cause that website looks legit.......? or have I found a scam website? good thing I reported i then. Smiley Happy

Official Employee

Re: This website says BET SOUL is availble in my area?

Hello, Pharrell. I can take a look into your channel lineups. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: This website says BET SOUL is availble in my area?

I am glad I was able to help! If you have any other questions, reach out! Thank you for posting to our forums! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!