Community Forum

This channel is not part of your package

New Poster

This channel is not part of your package

Literally was watching the ESPN app this morning on my FireStick. Try to turn it on now and it says that those channels are not part of my package. They are in my package <Edited>. Why can’t I watch?

Expert

Re: This channel is not part of your package

@6796161 wrote:
Literally was watching the ESPN app this morning on my FireStick. Try to turn it on now and it says that those channels are not part of my package. They are in my package <Edited>. Why can’t I watch?

did you try the standard 2 steps? sign out of the app then back in. working? sign out of the ESPN app, remove app, power shutdown/restart the device and reinstall the app and log in again. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: This channel is not part of your package

Hello, 6796161! Welcome to the Xfinity Forum! Have you tried the troubleshooting steps that our expert RustyBen provided? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!