Community Forum

The Weather Channel

New Poster

The Weather Channel

Unable to view Weather Channel which I view several times during the day.  Hope it has not been dropped as that is one of the main reasons I subscribed to Comcast.  Dropping Weather Channel would be very poor judgement on the part of Xfinity; you will lose a lot of business, including mine.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: The Weather Channel

By unable to view, what is happening? Do you get an error message about 'available shortly', that you are not authorized, or has the channel been removed from your lineup? If it says 'available shortly', that usually means a signal issue and you may need to call Comcast to have someone check things out.

Expert

Re: The Weather Channel

@ncremer29 wrote:

Unable to view Weather Channel which I view several times during the day.  Hope it has not been dropped as that is one of the main reasons I subscribed to Comcast.  Dropping Weather Channel would be very poor judgement on the part of Xfinity; you will lose a lot of business, including mine.

The Weather Channel or the Weather Scan Channel?  If the latter, Comcast chose to drop it in favor of The Weather Channel.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!