Community Forum

The Great Courses?

New Poster

The Great Courses?

What Chanel has the great courses

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: The Great Courses?

Aren't "The Great Courses" something you buy on DVD/Blu-Ray? Although, I have heard that they are available through some streaming service, but I am not sure of the details.

Did you see a channel showing The Great Courses? It may have been an infomercial.

New Poster

I got it through a channel without a number, started the free trial but I can’t find it on the channel list. I have to do a search to find it. Great Courses are really good.

Expert

@Byrong wrote:

I got it through a channel without a number, started the free trial but I can’t find it on the channel list. I have to do a search to find it. Great Courses are really good.

I thought I spotted a few free episodes of that on "You Tube". You might do a search on "You Tube" to locate the episodes and program.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Gold Problem Solver

@Byrong wrote: What Chanel has the great courses

For me they're On Demand under Specials / The Great Courses.

New Poster

Using the Xfinity voice remote say "The Great Courses".  It will come up on your screen (the website). Then say into the remote the name of the course you are signed up for or want to sign up for.  It will come up immediately.  It worked for me  I'm on my second day of Learning Spanish..

New Poster

Press the xfinity button on the remote, go to apps, go to streaming networks, arrow over to great courses.  It’s almost at the end of the list.