Community Forum

Tennis channel app

New Poster

Tennis channel app

Hello,

I recently changed from Optimum to Xfinity. Both of my service packages included the Tennis Channel. With Optimum I was able to use the Tennis Channel app without paying any additional fee.

Now with Xfinity I am told that xfinity does not service the Tennis Channel app. This is very disappointing and is making me consider returning to Optimum.

I am sure other viewers are feeling the same way. Please consider providing service to the Tennis Channel app. We all would appreciate the opportunity to view the sport we enjoy especially since we are already paying for the channel in our line up.
Official Employee

Re: Tennis channel app

Hi Suzanne12. Thank you for your feedback regarding the Tennis channel app.​​​​. We regularly examine our channel lineups & partner apps and talk with a wide range of programmers to ensure that we are bringing the content that our customers want the most. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking time to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!