Community Forum

Television Connection

New Poster

Television Connection

I have been having an issue with my television connection/channels especially Fox going in and out while I am watching it and the picture becoming all scrambled with pausing and hesitation and no sound.  This has been going on for one month on a daily basis.  After 7 or 8 service calls to Comcast and 2 service visits by a technician, I am still having this problem.  I would like to know who I can reach out to to get this issue resolved.  My bill monthly is $$ and I am not getting to watch the show I want to.

Help me please.....

I am beyond frustrated and unfortunately can not cancel because Comcast is the only provider in my area..

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Television Connection

beyondfrustrate,

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Re: Television Connection

Hello beyondfrustrate. We apologize for the ongoing service issues you are encountering. I can assist with troubleshooting your cable service issues, and ensure we get this resolved for you. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you.