Community Forum

TV says no signal

New Poster

TV says no signal

I called for help and customer service agent in a sing-song accent who tried to coach me into removing cables and putting them back but still would not work. The box was just not receiving signal. Feeling exasperated with her accent and her stardardized “ I hope we have been able to help you” line when my problem couldn’t be remedied, I hang up. Comcast charges you a lot but could not send their repair man without charge. I’m moving to AT & t; when my contract expires.
Silver Problem Solver

Re: TV says no signal

That usually means your TV is on the wrong input. Use your TV remote to select the correct input.

Official Employee

Hi Mikenmillie10, I can assist you with your TV issues. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

Unfortunately Comcast has junk equipment what you need to do is unplug the cable box plug back in and then it will work
New Poster

I purchased a new Sony 4K TV for the bedroom and after a couple of weeks received a “no signal” error message from the TV.  If you restart the comcast box it would work fine until the next day.  The comcast tech among other things replaced the box in the bedroom, the main box in the family room and the HDMI cable to the bedroom TV.  The issue still remains.  Does anyone have a solution that works?