Community Forum

TV channels and Guide

New Poster

TV channels and Guide

New customer here, just got installed today. I love the picture and the voice remote but there are two things I HATE so far. #1 is the fact that I have to wade through a guide that is not customizable to the channels specific to my package (i.e. i have to scroll through HBO, Cinemax, spanish channels etc to see whats on the channels I get-ATT was better than Xfinity in this regard, we could set up my favorites and the giuide would show only those channels) and #2:when I go to print out channel listing, that is not specific to my area, lots of channels are considered "local" and do not show up there, or almost every channel you have shows up there, even when I click on my address. If I were to pick my biggest beef it would be #1 

Official Employee

Re: TV channels and Guide

Xfinity button to Gear menu to Preferences to General to Default Guide View, press Ok, chose Free to Me or whichever category you want

To set favorites,
https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-guide-add-a-channel-to-favorites
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Re: TV channels and Guide

Thanks for help