Community Forum

TV channel list

New Poster

TV channel list

We just had it installed and find it very inconvient not to get a channel guide. Very irritating. Poor customer servce and we have only had it for 3 hrs. Could you please sennd one!

Regular Contributor

Re: TV channel list

Agreed Comcast should provide them to techs  You can drop in your local store should be by the counter so no need to wait in line.

You can request it by using the online chat and tell tem to mail you some or phone as well also online but not easy to print.

Official Employee

Hello, susan251! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums. I can absolutely help you get a channel guide.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

susan251,  as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get the guide you needed, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!