Community Forum

TV Package available to existing customers

Frequent Visitor

TV Package available to existing customers

Currently a  customer and service package contract will expire in Nov 18.  Want to see what different packages would be available to us to see about saving some $ on our bill.  Unable to do so under our account  on the Xfinity internet pages.  Understand from representative I was talking to is that if I was not a customer that option would be available but since I am, I can't see the promotional packages available to me.  In talking to your service representative, she was unable to direct me to the xfinity page(s) that had that information.  She was unable to email me information on the available packages.  She was only able to quote me the cost of the preferred package and what it included.  Right now we have the Digital Premier package.  She was interested in selling me Xfinity mobile package though.   We use to be able to see all that information on line.  Would like some information of available packages via paper or email and not word of mouth.  

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: TV Package available to existing customers

Hello, LindaKay102.

Sometimes promotions are only available through representatives. While we can't send giant emails listing out every option available, we can explain what options there are and you will always get to see the details prior to any plan changes when we send you the approval. You are welcome to decline these approvals at any time if you do not feel comfortable with the changes the rep has sent you. If you would like to send me a Private Message with your full name, I would be more than happy to look over what plans are available and help you find something that will work for you.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

a package with 140 channels
Regular Contributor

I was in the same situation a few months ago. Sign out of your Comcast account, then Google for Comcast deals and tell the website you are planning to move to your address as a new customer, and you should be able to see the packages that would be available to you if you were not already a customer. If you have the same experiance I did, the next step is to go back and forth with the retention department for a few months, get told repeatedly that they cannot do anything for you, and switch to an alternative provider for at least 90 days to qualify as being a new customer. My bill had risen to over $250/month, new customers could get a better package (same channels, higher speed internet) for under $100. The best the retention department was willing to do was knock $30 off the bill, because I had been a customer for 22 years at the same address. My alternative provider is a bit slower, but I'll put up with it to save $125/month, and the video is a lot better than the "upgraded" 720p that Comcast calls "HD".

Frequent Visitor

Another problem, the website doesn’t recognize my address when I try to see what deals are available for my area..  Tried my neighbor’s and not recognized either.

Frequent Visitor

Would like to know what packages are available for combination TV, phone and Internet for current customer.  Contract is up Nov 18 and would like to see able decreasing bill if possible.  Thank you

Official Employee

LindaKay102, 

I'm glad I was able to help tell you about the options available and answer any questions you had. 

Thanks for reaching out to us and please don't hesitate to reach back out to the Forums at any time if you need help in the future. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!