Community Forum

TV Land

New Poster

TV Land

I had TV Land last week and now I don't. How do I get it fixed?

Official Employee

Re: TV Land

rarjoon, TV land is one of my favorite networks so I'll see what we can do to get your shows back! I'll follow up in the private message you left me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi. I noticed that the last season of Younger on TV Land is not available on demand. Then I tried to log in online with TV land using my TV provider, Xfinity didn’t appear as a provider. Did you drop TV land? What’s happening?
Official Employee

Leslieberdugo wrote: Hi. I noticed that the last season of Younger on TV Land is not available on demand. Then I tried to log in online with TV land using my TV provider, Xfinity didn’t appear as a provider. Did you drop TV land? What’s happening?

Hi, I have tested this show on my end and I am showing that all seasons 1-6 are available with all episodes present. Are you still missing this content on your end? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Leslieberdugo, I see that all episodes have been added for the show "Younger" so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to reach back out to create another post if you need anything further, have a good day.