Community Forum

TV Land HD?

Regular Contributor

TV Land HD?

When is Comcast going to add TV Land HD to there channel lineup? I want to watch my TV Land shows like Kirstie and The Exes in HD! I have a 50 inch HDTV and I just can not stand having to watch shows in non HD 4 by 3 picture! Smiley Sad

Please Comcast add TV Land HD ASAP!

Thanks

New Poster

Re: TV Land HD?

any word if they will have this in HD soon?

gate1975mlm wrote:

When is Comcast going to add TV Land HD to there channel lineup? I want to watch my TV Land shows like Kirstie and The Exes in HD! I have a 50 inch HDTV and I just can not stand having to watch shows in non HD 4 by 3 picture! Smiley Sad

Thanks

Problem Solver

gate1975mlm wrote:

Thanks

Most likely never.  Especially since the programming they show would be upscaled, but still in its original format of 4:3 480i.

Frequent Visitor

You have to keep in mind you are dealing with Comcast (a commuication company that can't commuication very well)

Frequent Visitor

You have to keep in mind you are dealing with Comcast (a commuication company that can't commuicate very well)

New Poster

Yea I would like to see TV Land added to the lineup the local comcast told me they will be adding more channels when we complete digital upgrade so i hope this is one.

Contributor

It's ridiculous that TV LAND is not offered in HiDef on Comcast. What is the hold up?????????

New Poster

As a long time Comcast subscriber, I would like to add my voice to those who want to see TVLand HD. My son's GF stars in 'Impastor', a new TVLand show debuting next month. I have promised her that I will watch it, and I hate SD with a passion. You see my dilemma?
Diamond Problem Solver

I am a firm believer never wait for Comcast to give you something that has been asked for in many years.  It's not going to happen.

Go with a provider that has the channels you want.  Everyone has a choice, that is why there are so many satellite dishes mounted on homes nationwide.  Many people also have overbuilders available like WOW, FIOS, RCN & U-Verse.

Problem Solver

I don't know when Comcast's deal comes up with Viacom, TV Land's owner, but they also do not carry HD feeds of MTV2, Nick Jr. and Nicktoons that have launched in the last couple years. Comcast also does not carry the premium movie channel Epix, which also has a second and third feed available in HD.

Of national providers, TV Land HD is carried by DirecTV, AT&T U-Verse, CenturyLink Prism, Verizon FiOS and RCN. Most other major cable providers also offer the HD feed of the network, including Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision and Bright House Networks.

Regular Contributor

Would also like to see TV Land HD added to Garden State, NJ channel line up

Contributor

Please!!!! HD TVLAND!!!

New Poster

To those who have said that TV Land programming is all in SD - All original programming on TV Land is now being produced in HD. I had this on Uverse and was surprised to find that Xfinity did not carry the HD version of TV Land.

Please, Comcast, give us the HD versions of TV Land and all networks that have a HD version.

Regular Visitor

Please HD TVLAND!!! Hattiesburg, MS.
New Poster

Another vote for TV Land in HD on Xfinity.  It's been YEARS that they've had original programming they put out in HD, yet we still can't see it the way it was intended.  It's 2017 guys.  Time for TV Land (and a few others, like Sundance) to be in HD!

Frequent Visitor

Well we can only hope, But the thing is we are dealing with a communication company that does not listen, they do not communicate.

I have over the years been getting calls from comcast asking would I like to have the internet?

I alright have the internet........  with them!!!!

So commution is not their fortay.

Gold Problem Solver

2 Year Old Topic  now Closed.