Community Forum

TCM

New Poster

TCM

Give back TCM, it's been a few years since it was taken away. 

Expert

Re: TCM

@mimifive5 wrote:

Give back TCM, it's been a few years since it was taken away. 

Upgrade to the tier that contains TCM.  It hasn't been taken away.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

I just upped my subscription in order to get TCM. Was paying 175, now paying alittle more. The thing is, the movies I would really like to see on TCM come on at 11pm or 2:30 am!!

WHat's up with that Comcast? Do you or do you not take control of what comes on? If you provide "free" channels now and then, you certainly can provide or correspond with TCM about what is showing and when.

Expert

@point5pub wrote:

I just upped my subscription in order to get TCM. Was paying 175, now paying alittle more. The thing is, the movies I would really like to see on TCM come on at 11pm or 2:30 am!!

WHat's up with that Comcast? Do you or do you not take control of what comes on? If you provide "free" channels now and then, you certainly can provide or correspond with TCM about what is showing and when.

TCM probably isn't going to change their lineup because Comcast wants them to, especially since TCM is owned by AT&T Warnermedia.  Those lineups are decided months in advanced, btw.  Only rarely do they change; the death of a prominent star might change the lineup for a day, however.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Hello point5pub!

It is up to the network's discretion what they air on their channel and when.