Community Forum

Swapping Channels?

New Poster

Swapping Channels?

I was wondering if there is any way to swap channels in my package. I know I can pay an additional 5.99 for some channels, but if I can't swap out channels is it better to just upgrade?

Tags (4)
Expert

Re: Swapping Channels?

jadec wrote:

I was wondering if there is any way to swap channels in my package. I know I can pay an additional 5.99 for some channels, but if I can't swap out channels is it better to just upgrade?

It's just better to upgrade.  Normally you can't "swap" a channel from a higher tier to a lower tier; you can sometimes, however, swap Premium channels like HBO and STARZ.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

Official Employee

Re: Swapping Channels?

Hello, jadec. You can view the channels available in our various cable package tiers here. If you'd like to make any changes to your package please send me a private message with your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist. To send me a private message click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me.