Community Forum

Swapping Channels?

New Poster

Swapping Channels?

I was wondering if there is any way to swap channels in my package. I know I can pay an additional 5.99 for some channels, but if I can't swap out channels is it better to just upgrade?

Tags (4)
Expert

Re: Swapping Channels?

jadec wrote:

I was wondering if there is any way to swap channels in my package. I know I can pay an additional 5.99 for some channels, but if I can't swap out channels is it better to just upgrade?

It's just better to upgrade.  Normally you can't "swap" a channel from a higher tier to a lower tier; you can sometimes, however, swap Premium channels like HBO and STARZ.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Swapping Channels?

Hello, jadec. You can view the channels available in our various cable package tiers here. If you'd like to make any changes to your package please send me a private message with your full name, address, and the phone number associated with your account so I can assist. To send me a private message click my name, ComcastMax, and then click Private Message Me.