Community Forum

Still phoos shown while on pause on TV

Regular Visitor

Still phoos shown while on pause on TV

Are the still nature photos that are shown on pause, so photo-shopped that they are fake ?

Why doesn't Comacast identify the location and photographer of these photos ?

New Poster

Re: Still phoos shown while on pause on TV

I would also like to know if there is something I need to update or change so I know where are those locations.

Official Employee

Hi all, 

Thanks for your suggestions. We do not show the location or artist for the X1 screensaver images at this time. I've sent your feedback to my leadership. 

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you Ken.  I'm certain that Comcast customers would be keenly interested in the attributions of these beautiful images.  Some of them are so spectacular, they seem heavily photoshopped.  So it would be great to know if they are 'real'.

Official Employee

Thank you Ken.  I'm certain that Comcast customers would be keenly interested in the attributions of these beautiful images.  Some of them are so spectacular, they seem heavily photoshopped.  So it would be great to know if they are 'real'.

Longvista, I'm right there with ya Smiley Happy

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!