Community Forum

Ssports Entertainment Package Channels

New Poster

Ssports Entertainment Package Channels

I am a subsciber and added the Sports & Entertainment Package.

I live in zip code 95747 (Roseville, CA)

Where can I find or can you provide the addtional channels I get with this package?

Names & Channel numbers please.

Thank you in advance!

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Ssports Entertainment Package Channels

Hello @gary281 , thank you for reaching out to us here regarding this concern. To obtain a full channel listing for your area please click on this link and insert your zip code. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you need anything else. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Your response was no help at all. Why is it such a secret to get the details? We have been a customer since 1999 and we are starting to feel decived.

Regular Contributor

I think the Comcast rep misunderstood your request, and thought that you already had the package. (Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I think that some of them are automated responses.)

Try this: go to the link, but when you get there, go to the top of the page and click on "Support"; when the Customer Service page shows up, go down to where it says, "Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?", and click on the "Chat" box on the left. When the chat rep responds, tell him what you want.

New Poster

I too CANNOT find or get a straightforward answer to the same question as the original poster....what IS included in the Sports Entertainment Package for $9.99 per month in area code 08536???

New Poster

Yesterday I went to the local Xfinity store and they have free pamphlets for your specific city with the SEP channels seperated. So simple, yet so difficult lol

New Poster

Thx! I was thinking that would be the less stressful way to go...you just confirmed it!

Here are the channels that come within the Sports and Entertainment package, the channel numbers can vary depending on your area.

CIN (Crime & Investigation Network) 
MILH (Military History Channel)
ESP (ESPN Goal Line and Bases Loaded) 
PAC12 (Pac-12 Network) 
NFL (NFL RedZone) 
NFL (NFL RedZone HD)
CMT (Country Music Television HD) 
NFL (NFL RedZone HD) 
ESP (ESPN Goal Line and Bases Loaded)  
PAC12 (Pac-12 Network) 
CIN (Crime & Investigation Network) 
MILH (Military History Channel) 
CMT (Country Music Television HD) 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Hello @gary281 , I don't see a reply from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you need anything else, have a good day.