Community Forum

Sports enhanced package

New Poster

Sports enhanced package

What channels are included with this package, and what I mean is the actual channel numbers

Official Employee

Re: Sports enhanced package

Hello @cashmag, just to confirm, you are speaking in reference to our Sports Entertainment Package, correct? Please follow this link https://www.xfinity.com/learn/digital-cable-tv/sports, for more information about what's offered and included. I can also send the channel numbers for your area with what's included in this package to your primary email or phone number attached to your account. Which would you prefer I sent that to? 

Please do not post your information here! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Send it by email
Official Employee

@ cashmag - Could you please send your email address in a private message? Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

@cashmag, I never heard back from you in our private message or on here, so I will be locking this thread. Please be sure to send me a private message if you still need assistance with this channel lineup concern. Please create a new Public post for any new issues or concerns, we're are here to help! Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.