Community Forum

Sports and entertainment package

Frequent Visitor

Sports and entertainment package

Can you tell me my channel lineup for the more sports and entertainment package zip 60417? Thx
Official Employee

Re: Sports and entertainment package

Hi @JeffsLightning

I was able to access your account using the email address you registered with the forums. The sports channels included in your package are as follows: 

37    NBC (NBC Sports Chicago)            
38    ESPN2 (ESPN2)            
39    ESPN (ESPN)            
65    BIG (Big Ten Network (Indiana))            
77    NBCSN (NBCSN)            
78    GOLF (The Golf Channel)            
168    NFL (NFL NETWORK)            
169    NFLHD (NFL Network HD)            
173    ESP (ESPNHD)            
174    NBC (NBCSN HD)            
199    GOL (The Golf Channel HD)            
200    NBC (NBC Sports Chicago HD)            
203    ESP (ESPN2 HD)            
231    ESP (ESPNEWS HD)            
232    CBS (CBS Sports Network HD)            
233    MLBHD (MLB Network HD)            
234    NHLHD (NHL Network HD)            
235    NBA (NBA TV HDTV)            
236    TEN (Tennis Channel HD)            
237    FS1HD (Fox Sports 1 HD)            
253    ESP (ESPNU HD)            
254    NFL (NFL RedZone HD)        
255    BIG (Big Ten Network (Indiana))            
256    BGI (Big Ten Network HD (Indiana))            
260    TVGSD (TV Games Network SD)            
329    FXD (Fox Deportes HD)            
332    UDNHD (Univision Deportes Network HD)            
335    ESP (ESPN Deportes HD)            
336    SECH (SEC Network HD)            
402    ESP (ESPNEWS)            
404    NHL (NHL Network)            
405    ESPNU (ESPNU)            
407    TVGN2 (TV Games Network 2)            
408    FS1 (Fox Sports 1)            
409    FS2 (Fox Sports 2)            
410    MLBN (MLB Network)            
411    NFL (NFL RedZone)            
412    NFL (NFL NETWORK)            
417    TEN (Tennis Channel)     
418    CBSSN (CBS Sports Network)            
419    PAC12 (Pac-12 Network)            
421    SEC (SEC Network)            
428    ESP (ESPN Goal Line and Bases Loaded)            
439    NBATV (NBA TV)        

I hope this helps. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Hello, I was specifically asking only about the channels in the more sports and entertainment package. The one that is an extra 9.95. I don't need all the sports channels just what's included or extra in that package. Thanks
Official Employee

Hi there, JeffsLighting.

https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup-bundles?pc=1

This link will bring you to our online bundle page. It will let you compare between different channel line ups and let you see what channels are included. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

I don't need to compare. Is it that hard to tell me what the channels are in the 9.95 optional more sports and entertainment package? That's all I ask for.
Official Employee

Apologies for any confusion. The channels included in the Sports and Entertainment package in your area include the following: 

NFL NETWORK        
NFL Network HD

ESPNEWS HD        

CBS Sports Network HD        
MLB Network HD        
NHL Network HD        
NBA TV HDTV

The Sportsman Channel HD        
ESPNU HD

Outdoor Channel HD

ESPNEWS        
NHL Network        
ESPNU        
Outdoor Channel

Frequent Visitor

Those are sports channels in that package. What about the entertainment channels such as crime & investigation #490?
Official Employee

@JeffsLightning - You can find the full lineup (including Sports&Entertainment package) in your billing statement for January (page 12). You can find the step by step instructions on how to view your past bills here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/viewing-your-bill-online-ecobill

Frequent Visitor

Don't you know just the channel numbers in the more sports and entertainment package without me having to look at my complete channel lineup as just the channels I'm requesting is NOT broke down in the lineup. You see the problem I'm have finding just those number channels when you guys yourselfs can't even tell me. It's bad enough we lost the ID channel and now keep getting no answers to my questions. Maybe you need to talk to a supervisor about this. Very disheartening
Official Employee

@JeffsLightning - I apologize for the inconvenience. Our team supports all divisions and states. Each market has a different channel lineup and different channels included in Sports&Entertainement package. You currently signed in to your account because you reply here in Xfinity Forums. If you click on "My Account" link at the top left corner, then go to "Billing" -> "View Bill History" and choose the billing statement for the month of January, on page 12 you will see what channels are included in Sports&Entertainment package only + the channel numbers. You are just a few clicks away from getting all the information you've requested and you can see what other channels and plans we are offering. The information provided in the billing statement is specifically for your area. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm done. You know my market as that was already stated. The fact that you can't give me the channel numbers for just that 9.95 more sports and entertainment package speaks volumes. I will cancel it. Might cancel my whole account as I was misled about losing the ID channel. Too bad as I've never been late on account since 2001.. 18 years of loyalty
Expert

@JeffsLightning wrote:
I'm done. You know my market as that was already stated. The fact that you can't give me the channel numbers for just that 9.95 more sports and entertainment package speaks volumes. I will cancel it. Might cancel my whole account as I was misled about losing the ID channel. Too bad as I've never been late on account since 2001.. 18 years of loyalty

@ComcastElla gave you the answer....channel numbers for that package differ from area to area....you're just not willing to accept that.  You're also wanting someone to do something you could easily do yourself, which is look at the networks in the S&E package and compare them to the channel lineup in the Guide to find the channel numbers; @ComcastChe gave you your current sports networks with channel number [which is rather extensive].  You easily could have accomplished that in the time that it has taken you to respond back and forth here.

FWIW, the employees that work here and have responded here are career employees.  People you speak with in the stores or on the phone generally are not.  Also, the employees that have responded here are Corporate employees.  No one purposely misled you; most likely they don't know which channels are and are no longer included in a specific plan.

As for the ID channel specifically, while not optimal, you can watch full episodes of shows online at https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/, or on iPhone, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, XBox and Samsung Smart TV.  You have to join - for free - but Xfinity is listed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

They know my market they should know the exact channel numbers in that package <Edited>. Doesn't matter anymore as I cancelled the more sports and entertainment package.
Don't get me started on the ID I lost when going with the same triple play package I had before. I was told I woukd LOSE NO CHANNELS. They I asked about getting it back and was told numerous times I can't and not available. Now just yesterday one of these career employees days the ID channels available in a starter package. You guys have lost all my confidence and after 18 years with this company I'm looking at other options for my tv, Internet and home phone service.

Official Employee

It's upsetting to hear you feel this way but please understand that our channel lineups are readily available to our customers. As mentioned by ComcastElla, you can view your entire channel line-up for your area on the last pages of your 01/01/19 bill (see below for an image from that bill).

Capture.PNG

What we have provided thus far would list the exact channels and content you are looking for. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can be of any other assistance. We're here to help!