Community Forum

Sports Package Channels for our area

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Sports Package Channels for our area

We have the Sports Package, but nowhere can I find exactly which channels are included for our area.    Not for lack of trying !   I couldn't find a link through my account, only channel lineup which isn't specific to package types.  Can someone give me a clue?  Thanks!

Branford, Connecticut 06405

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: Sports Package Channels for our area

You can try getting an agent on Chat and ask them to identify the exact list.  It's hit-or-miss whether you'll get a knowledgeable agent who can actually get/copy-paste the list of 17 or so channels for your zip code in the chat window.  Twice the agent I chatted with yesterday was sending me the list via email and text but all they sent was the default email with a link to my 'local channel lineup' although they swore when they clicked on the link it showed them the Sports Entertainment Package lineup.  They claimed in the 'local channel lineup' the Sports Entertainment Package channels are 'identified' but I do not see that.  Another chat I had with an agent a couple weeks ago for a Sports Entertainment Package channel list for a zip code asked about in Forum thread, was successful in getting the exact list typed in the chat window of the 17 channels for that zip code.  I cannot find the thread with my post any more to document and save that zip code list.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Sports Package Channels for our area

Thanks, Joe, for your response and suggestions.   I'm over contacting Comcast customer service about anything.  Many of my efforts have resulted in frustration resulting from trying to get information from someone who is inadequately trained/not sufficiently knowledgeable.  And that is after jumping through hoops "talking" to a computer trying to get to a live person.  I don't know why there shouldn't be an easy link to obtain the information - it's certainly easy enough to pay your bill or add additional services.   I'll search other forums; I think I'd hit on one a couple of months ago that dealt with the subject.