Community Forum

Sports Entertainment Package

Regular Visitor

Sports Entertainment Package

I'm looking to either switch or update my service with Xfinity.  I'm confused (and so is the online chat person) as to what additional channels I receive beyond the Premier 260+ package when I add the Sports Entertainment Package.  I currently have this package, but no one can seem to explain what channels are on my current package or future.  Zip code is 60137.

Thanks.

Contributor

Re: Sports Entertainment Package

You can go to your local Comcast office and get a channel lineup. It will list all the channels in your area by tier and package. It would be nice if they had this available online. All you can get online is all the channels,  without regard to tier or package or whether you get them or not.

Regular Visitor

Re: Sports Entertainment Package

Thanks for the recommendation.  My whole intention was to avoid having to go into any type of Comcast establishment to complete my transaction.  I'm a patient person, but growing frustrated. 

Over the past few weeks I have had a multitude of issues with internet and cable connectivty, devices dropping from my account, and a newly burried drop line that wasn't really burried and my landscapers pulled it up on accident.  I'm looking at my options, and while this seems like such a little thing, it amazes me that no one can clearly articulate a thing as basic as a channel line up.  It just seems to keep piling up.