Community Forum

Sports Entertainment Package for 97229

Highlighted
New Poster

Sports Entertainment Package for 97229

Can you tell me what channel line up is for the Sports Entertainment Package for zip code 97229?

Thank you.

Official Employee

Re: Sports Entertainment Package for 97229

Hi amhumble. Thanks for posting on our Forum. I can assist with researching your local channel lineup and provide you with a list of the channels in your Sports Entertainment package in your area. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Sports Entertainment Package for 97229

Hi amhumble. Since we didn't see a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!