Community Forum

Sports Entertainment Package Channel Line-up

Frequent Visitor

Sports Entertainment Package Channel Line-up

Hi - 

Can someone from xfinity please give me a specific list of channels that are included in my Sports Entertainment Package.

I can't find a list anywhere.

My zip code is 49301

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Re: Sports Entertainment Package Channel Line-up

Why is it so difficult to get a detailed channel lineup for JUST the Sports Entertainment Package for the 49301 Zip code? Have tried via calls to Comcast, use of their chat function, Private Messages and this generic post.  Answers are either to give me access to my full list of available channels which I can then try to sift through to determine which are part of the normal digital starter and which aren't or a list that is woefully incomplete.  This seems ridiculous that you offer a package but have no means to tell someone what they are actually buying before or AFTER they buy it!

Official Employee

Hello westonji. I am following up after Shane.

I have sent you the detailed channel lineup for the Sports Entertainment Package in Zip Code 49301 via private message. Please note our channel lineups change from time to time, so the channel lineup I sent you represents our current channel availability. 

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

Hello,

i would also also like to know what the channel lineup is for the sports entertainment package. I can't find it anywhere! Zip is 03841. Thank you in advance.

Admin1

Hi Amyc59 -- I can help with that channel lineup question. I have sent an email copy of your channel lineup to your registered email addresses. Please review that lineup for Sports and Entertainment channel listings. 

New Poster

Why can't i find anywhere what is included in the sports and entertainment package in my area?

New Poster

Can you also supply my Sports Entertainment Package Channel Line-up for Zip Code 46037 please.

Why is this so secret?

Thank you

Roger

New Poster

Can you please tell me what channels are included in the Sports Entertainment Package Channel Line-up for my area in 60561?