Community Forum

Sports APP not showing Golf

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Sports APP not showing Golf

Around 6 months ago GOLF was added to the Sports App lineup featuring Leaderboard, Start Times and other info.    It was there a few days ago.   Has Golf been removed or is it just a temporary technical issue.  I am afraid it is another cost cutting move here in the new year as some of the other apps seem to have lost some of their appeal and features. ....eg Weather, Traffic. 

Official Employee

Re: Sports APP not showing Golf

Hi @oregonducks444!

Thanks for posting to the Forum. I was able to confirm this is a temporary issue. There was a problem identified on the back end. We are currently in the process of testing and hope to have the Golf app restored soon. Thanks for your patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Contributor

Che thank you for checking on this and I am glad it will come back...a very nice feature for golf fans as is the entire sports app!!    Thanks for going above and beyond to answer this question for me! 

Official Employee

You're welcome @oregonducks444! I agree. I use the app a lot myself. I'm happy I was able to assist you. Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!