Community Forum

Spike / CMT / POP Mega Thread change 1/7/16 1/14/16

Frequent Visitor

Re: CMT channel

If CMT is considered to be sports, why haven't they moved MTV, BET, and VH1 also?  I would like to watch CMT but will not add another sport subscription.  Just waiting for my two years are up.  Decisions like this is why I hope the cord cutter trend continues.  Let me pick my 30 channels to pay for and you can have all the rest!

Official Employee

RadTV wrote:

ComcastTeds wrote:

celticmist wrote:

According to my address and subscription, CMT channel 42 is part of my TV lineup however, when I went to watch the channel it comes up as unauthorized to view. Has this channel been dropped even though still listed?

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. CMT in your area were moved on January 14, 2016 to the Sports and Entertainment Package.

The channel lineup for your area is attached, also check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

Some FAQs here:  http://my.xfinity.com/channelhelp/

And below: 

I tried to watch CMT and it says it's no longer part of my service. What happened?

We no longer offer CMT with your current TV package. This channel  moved to a new package tier and will no longer be available in your current channel lineup. If you wish to continue to receive CMT, please call us at 855‑827‑7019 to learn how you can switch packages for a reduced price. 

Why was a channel removed from my current package?

Each year, we consider changes to our channel lineup to manage overall programming costs and better align our more popular packages with the most viewed programming. If you’d like to continue getting the channel you’re missing, call us at 855-827-7019 to find out about getting it with another package for a reduced price. 

I loved these channels. Is there any way I can still see them?

If you’re missing CMT…

Yes, CMT will continue to be available as part of our Sports Entertainment Package in your area. If you’re interested in switching, give us a call at 855-827-7019 to learn the details.

How can I view my current channel line-up?
For your full channel line-up go to http://www.xfinity.com/customers/clu/channellineup.ashx and enter your address. Also check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

How can I find out what my current TV package is?

If you are unsure of your current video tier, please log into My Account to check your current level of service. You will need your username and password to login into My Account. If you forget them, you can look them up here. https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup?execution=e1s1

Is there any way to put the channel back where it originally was? Personally, I don't need the sports channels.

We don't currently have plans to move CMT out of the package that it is currently in.  Channel Lineup for your area is attached.

Sports and Entertainment Package is more than just Sports, below lists the channels that are currently included with this package in your area:

SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE 

72 TCM

146 CMT
178 The Sportsman’s Channel
180 NFL Network
183 Crime and Investigation
184 Military History Channel
259 The Sportsman Channel
260 TVG
261 ESPNews
262 FCS Atlantic
263 FCS Central
264 FCS Pacific
265 ESPN Classic
266 Big Ten Network
268 MLB Network
270 Outdoor Channel
272 ESPN Goal Line
273 NBA TV
274 CBS Sports Network
275 NFL Network
276 NHL Network
277 Tennis Channel
279 ESPNU
599 beIN Sports (Spanish)
611 NFL Network
711 Comcast SportsNet Chicago (OOM)
712 PAC 12
714 Comcast SportsNet Bay Area (OOM)
715 Comcast SportsNet New England
741 NFL RedZone
1407 CMT HD
1608 ESPNews HD
1612 Tennis Channel HD
1705 NFL Network HD
1706 NFL RedZone HD
1711 NHL Network HD
1712 NBA TV HD
1714 MLB Network HD
1720 ESPNU HD
1721 CBS Sports Network HD
1730 Big Ten Network HD
1770 NBA TV HD
1815 TCM HD

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Problem Solver

ComcastTeds wrote:

RadTV wrote:

ComcastTeds wrote:

celticmist wrote:

According to my address and subscription, CMT channel 42 is part of my TV lineup however, when I went to watch the channel it comes up as unauthorized to view. Has this channel been dropped even though still listed?

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. CMT in your area were moved on January 14, 2016 to the Sports and Entertainment Package.

The channel lineup for your area is attached, also check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

And below: 

I tried to watch CMT and it says it's no longer part of my service. What happened?

We no longer offer CMT with your current TV package. This channel  moved to a new package tier and will no longer be available in your current channel lineup. If you wish to continue to receive CMT, please call us at 855‑827‑7019 to learn how you can switch packages for a reduced price. 

Each year, we consider changes to our channel lineup to manage overall programming costs and better align our more popular packages with the most viewed programming. If you’d like to continue getting the channel you’re missing, call us at 855-827-7019 to find out about getting it with another package for a reduced price. 

If you’re missing CMT…

Yes, CMT will continue to be available as part of our Sports Entertainment Package in your area. If you’re interested in switching, give us a call at 855-827-7019 to learn the details.

For your full channel line-up go to http://www.xfinity.com/customers/clu/channellineup.ashx and enter your address. Also check out https://customer.xfinity.com/local-channel-lineup

If you are unsure of your current video tier, please log into My Account to check your current level of service. You will need your username and password to login into My Account. If you forget them, you can look them up here. https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup?execution=e1s1

Is there any way to put the channel back where it originally was? Personally, I don't need the sports channels.

We don't currently have plans to move CMT out of the package that it is currently in.  Channel Lineup for your area is attached.

Sports and Entertainment Package is more than just Sports, below lists the channels that are currently included with this package in your area:

72 TCM-- Find the full TCM schedule and learn what classic movies and programming will be airing on Turner Classic Movies.

146 CMT-- Visit CMT.com for all that is Country Music; Artists, Photos, Videos, Shows, Online Radio and More. Get the latest Country Music                  News and Videos on your 
178 The Sportsman’s Channel-- Sportsman Channel is the leader in lifestyle TV for the American Sportsman. Our outdoor TV shows include                      hunting, fishing and the shooting sports.
180 NFL Network
183 Crime and Investigation--  Crime and Investigation is a TV Channel that offers real life crime stories, where fact is darker than fiction.
184 Military History Channel-- The channel features programs about thehistory of the military and 
260 TVG-- TVG is among the most widely distributed horseracing networks in the world. TVG viewers in certain areas can wager           interactively on races via telephone, the ..
261 ESPNews-- ESPNEWS has carved a niche as the ultimate national television outlet for breaking news in sports
262 FCS Atlantic-- Fox College Sports is a group of three United States digital cable networks, FCS Atlantic, FCS Central, and FCS Pacific o
263 FCS Central
264 FCS Pacific
265 ESPN Classic-- ESPN Classic On-Demand is now available for sports fans who want to relive the “glory days” of their favorite team.
266 Big Ten Network-- The Big Ten Network (BTN) is an American regional sports network owned as a joint venture between the Big Ten     Conference and the Fox Entertainment Group .
268 MLB Network-- where baseball is always on. MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL NETWORK MLB
270 Outdoor Channel--  an American speciality channel focused on the outdoors, offering programming that includes hunting, fishing,   Western lifestyle, off-road ..
272 ESPN Goal Line-- ESPN Goal Line brings all the intense drama of NCAA College Football right into your living room
273 NBA TV
274 CBS Sports Network
275 NFL Network
276 NHL Network
277 Tennis Channel
279 ESPNU-- Get the latest college sports news,
611 NFL Network
712 PAC 12
741 NFL RedZone
1407 CMT HD
1608 ESPNews HD
1612 Tennis Channel HD
1705 NFL Network HD
1706 NFL RedZone HD
1711 NHL Network HD
1712 NBA TV HD
1714 MLB Network HD
1720 ESPNU HD
1730 Big Ten Network HD
1770 NBA TV HD
1815 TCM HD

The way I see it, 7 out of 43 are NON SPORTS channels.    16.2% --  is that correct?

ciao, bj

Official Employee

BlueJay wrote:

ComcastTeds wrote:

RadTV wrote:

ComcastTeds wrote:

celticmist wrote:

And below: 

If you’re missing CMT…

72 TCM-- Find the full TCM schedule and learn what classic movies and programming will be airing on Turner Classic Movies.

146 CMT-- Visit CMT.com for all that is Country Music; Artists, Photos, Videos, Shows, Online Radio and More. Get the latest Country Music                  News and Videos on your 
178 The Sportsman’s Channel-- Sportsman Channel is the leader in lifestyle TV for the American Sportsman. Our outdoor TV shows include                      hunting, fishing and the shooting sports.
180 NFL Network
183 Crime and Investigation--  Crime and Investigation is a TV Channel that offers real life crime stories, where fact is darker than fiction.
184 Military History Channel-- The channel features programs about thehistory of the military and 
260 TVG-- TVG is among the most widely distributed horseracing networks in the world. TVG viewers in certain areas can wager           interactively on races via telephone, the ..
261 ESPNews-- ESPNEWS has carved a niche as the ultimate national television outlet for breaking news in sports
262 FCS Atlantic-- Fox College Sports is a group of three United States digital cable networks, FCS Atlantic, FCS Central, and FCS Pacific o
263 FCS Central
264 FCS Pacific
265 ESPN Classic-- ESPN Classic On-Demand is now available for sports fans who want to relive the “glory days” of their favorite team.
266 Big Ten Network-- The Big Ten Network (BTN) is an American regional sports network owned as a joint venture between the Big Ten     Conference and the Fox Entertainment Group .
268 MLB Network-- where baseball is always on. MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL NETWORK MLB
270 Outdoor Channel--  an American speciality channel focused on the outdoors, offering programming that includes hunting, fishing,   Western lifestyle, off-road ..
272 ESPN Goal Line-- ESPN Goal Line brings all the intense drama of NCAA College Football right into your living room
273 NBA TV
274 CBS Sports Network
275 NFL Network
276 NHL Network
277 Tennis Channel
279 ESPNU-- Get the latest college sports news,
611 NFL Network
712 PAC 12
741 NFL RedZone
1407 CMT HD
1608 ESPNews HD
1612 Tennis Channel HD
1705 NFL Network HD
1706 NFL RedZone HD
1711 NHL Network HD
1712 NBA TV HD
1714 MLB Network HD
1720 ESPNU HD
1730 Big Ten Network HD
1770 NBA TV HD
1815 TCM HD

The way I see it, 7 out of 43 are NON SPORTS channels.    16.2% --  is that correct?

ciao, bj

I wouldn't count the HD channels in the count (those are duplicated channels delivered in a different display format) to make it a more of an apples to apples comparison. It looks to be 6 out of 30 for the lineup above that are non-sports channels - which would be 20%. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Problem Solver

Picky, picky...  Just doesn't alter the facts that those channels have nothing to do with sporting events.  

Unless you consider "Knute Rockne, All American", a justification for including TMC in your sports package?  

All I can say is, "You Win"...  "We Lose"..

ciao, bj

Frequent Visitor

Ok, so I'm looking forward to watching the return of "Nashville" on CMT on jan. 5, and lo and behold, I no longer have CMT!

They've moved it to a Sports Package! WHAT??

I am already paying over $200/month for all the movie channels, and used to have CMT. Now that I need it, it's gone.

CMT is SPORTS? Since when?

Comcast- NOT GOOD.

Larry

Expert
Frequent Visitor

Just go to CMT.com and watch the show there when it airs.   I'm not paying Comcast extra money for a sports package to watch one of my favorite shows. CMT should not be in the sports package! So frustrating. 

Official Employee

Berry87 wrote:

Just go to CMT.com and watch the show there when it airs.   I'm not paying Comcast extra money for a sports package to watch one of my favorite shows. CMT should not be in the sports package! So frustrating. 

Just to level set anyone's expectations - the current contract terms with CMT only allow online access to their programming for customers who have that channel (CMT) in their level of video service from a video provider.

That is how most all cable networks operate and this situation is standard across all video providers.

Regular Contributor

Just to level set anyone's expectations - the current contract terms with CMT only allow online access to their programming for customers who have that channel (CMT) in their level of video service from a video provider.

That is how most all cable networks operate and this situation is standard across all video providers.

So, did Comcast and the rest of the cable companies threaten to not carry those channels who didn't agree. (That wasn't a question)

That's one way to stop customers from cutting the cable. Charging us another $10 a month for a channel package of which we only watch 1 channel when we're already paying over $200 a month is a good way to alienate us customers who don't make the cut.

Frequent Visitor

Sure sounds like that!  I can't believe we can't go on to CMT.com to watch the shows after they have aired if we don't already have a subscription to that channel through Comcast!  This is BAD business!!  

If they put the CMT channel, which has music videos, in the sports & entertainment package, why aren't they putting MTV and VH1 in that same package?? Makes no sense.  What WOULD make sense is having a music and entertainment package and putting those three channels in that.  I still wouldn't buy it though. If MTV and VH1 is free, so shouldn't CMT.  I'm so disgusted with Comcast. Nothing but poor decisions on their part.  

Official Employee

Berry87 wrote:

I can't believe we can't go on to CMT.com to watch the shows after they have aired if we don't already have a subscription to that channel through Comcast!  

This situation is not specific to Comcast. You would need a subscription that includes CMT - from any video provider  - in order to access that cable network's programming online. 

You can reach CMT at the below: 

330 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN

http://www.cmt.com/about/

Regular Visitor

caricell wrote:

Ok, so I'm looking forward to watching the return of "Nashville" on CMT on jan. 5, and lo and behold, I no longer have CMT!

They've moved it to a Sports Package! WHAT??

I am already paying over $200/month for all the movie channels, and used to have CMT. Now that I need it, it's gone.

CMT is SPORTS? Since when?

Comcast- NOT GOOD.

Larry

Agreed.  I have been facebook messaging comcast.  Chad from comcast says it is $9.95 a month for the SPORTS package and that is the only way to get CMT, which used to be part of digital preferred.  It seems you can sign a contract with comcast for a package and they can change the package at will...  Comcast is very bad...

Frequent Visitor

Many people are upset about what Comcast has done. It's not right.  If they take CMT and put it in the sports package, they might as well put MTV and VH1 in that package as well.  Not cool Comcast. 

Frequent Visitor

Berry87 wrote:

Many people are upset about what Comcast has done. It's not right.  If they take CMT and put it in the sports package, they might as well put MTV and VH1 in that package as well.  Not cool Comcast. 

Hey, don't suggest that. It may quite well happen!  But by all means give us some more spanish channels that I cannot watch. I can see extra for additional special sports channels, but if this continues to be the trend then look for more customers jumping ship.

AT&T cable is catching up quickly.  Watch out Comcast..

Regular Visitor

Re: CMT channel / spike etc....

undoubtably this month i will find my comcast bill went up another 10 dollars, without a single new channel that i have ever watched, I want SPIKE back!!!!

New Poster

TV

Is anyone else upset to find out that they now have to pay to watch a tv show they have been watching for free for four years. Nashville moves to a new station and now Xfinity combined CMT with the sports package....WHAT???? 

Visitor

CMT - Nashville

Why am I not getting this. We pay almost $220 a month and I can't get this channel.
New Poster

Re: TV

Nashville is also being shown on Nickelodeon.  I found out we didn't get CMT either when wife called me and said Nashville wasn't recording.

Expert

Re: CMT - Nashville

Kel0818 wrote:
Why am I not getting this. We pay almost $220 a month and I can't get this channel.

In January 2016 CMT was moved from the Digital Preferred tier to the Sports Entertainment tier.

In May 2016 ABC cancelled the series Nashville and CMT picked it up.

If you are in the Digital Preferred package, you would need to upgrade to Sports Entertainment in order to get CMT and the Nashville program.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Re: loss of channels

Recently upgraded to X1 Double Play Premier. 
Regarding Channel CMT, my TV onscreen message says: 

Subscribe to CMTHD Included with Subscription.  To watch this program, you'll need to add this channel to your lineup.  Please go to xfinity.com and select My Account to update your services.  (NOT upgrade)

After dealing with 2 different Customer Service Reps in chat, I am told I will have to subscribe to the Sports Entertainment Package for another $9.99 per month!   It makes no sense why CMT was put in this package because it is the only "non" sports channel in the lineup in my area. 

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Spike / CMT / POP Mega Thread change 1/7/16 1/14/16

The instructions for or updating the codes on your other boxes should have been given at the time you subscribed to the new package. 

I don't understand why Xfinity makes things so difficult for their subscribers. They talk about their great service, yet they fail in so many ways that are avoidable.  Why can't they do their job right the first time, it would save us and them alot of time, not to mention frustration.

New Poster

Re: I think there's lying and thievery going on at Comcast

I get the message that this channel is included in my package (CMThd) but I cannot find how to add it.

I also see it says that CMT is now with the Sports Entertainment package..how do i know if I have that?

This better not be another way to grab more money for an already full package subscriber!

Frequent Visitor

Re: I think there's lying and thievery going on at Comcast

I also do not have CMT. They moved the channel to the sports package.  I don't watch sports so for me to susbscribe to the sports package is ridiculous.  Anything for Comcast to get more money. 

New Poster

Just found "Nashville" on.... Xfinity On Demand 

Tags (2)
Frequent Visitor

I saw that as well but it says I would have to pay $2.99 per show.  

New Poster

Re: loss of channels

Xfinity seems to be moving backwards, at least for their customers. With all new ways to watch shows and movies they will be obsolete within a few yrs....so watch out xfinity.
New Poster

Re: Why can't I watch the cmt channel anymore

How do I view CMT ON Comcast
Regular Contributor

jbjackson33 wrote:
How do I view CMT ON Comcast

Subscribe to the Sports Entertainment package for a paltry $9.95 a month. /sarc

Frequent Visitor

If you don't currently pay for the sports package, you won't be able to watch it. Comcast moved it to that package. Ya know...because country music is all about sports!!  

New Poster

I'm also a paying Comcast customer.  I think it's ridiculous that you have to pay for the Sports Package in order to receive CMT and "Nashville".  All the guide books list CMT in "Preferred and Basic" levels.  Also, when you try to access the channel, it states "you are subscribed and to go to Comcast.com to update.  That's false!!!  Just one false statement after another.    After waiting 30 minutes on hold to get an answer to this, I'm about ready to change to AT&T.

Valued Contributor

catken2804 wrote:

I'm also a paying Comcast customer.  I think it's ridiculous that you have to pay for the Sports Package in order to receive CMT and "Nashville".  All the guide books list CMT in "Preferred and Basic" levels.  Also, when you try to access the channel, it states "you are subscribed and to go to Comcast.com to update.  That's false!!!  Just one false statement after another.    After waiting 30 minutes on hold to get an answer to this, I'm about ready to change to AT&T.

It's unfortunate that customers pay so much and lose channels at the same time.

Read this: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Channels-and-Programming/Spike-CMT-POP-Mega-Thread-change-1-7-16-1-14-1...

Prices went up again on 12/20/16. I'm in the same boat as you in regards to CMT. I have decided not get the new package becasuse I don't want the additional sports channels. I really don't know what was wrong with keeping CMT where it was?

Visitor

CMT is now a Sports Package? ???

CMT is listed as a channel in my lineup.  I pay over $200 per month and now CMT shows "not authorized".  What is going on with you people?  I'm told it's available if I want to pay MORE for the Sports Package.  CMT is NOT SPORTS!!!

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: CMT is now a Sports Package? ???

It's actually the "Sports AND Entertainment" package. It's mainly a catchall of low-viewership channels.

Visitor

Re: move channel to a different package

it is not wright taking away cmt charging more money prices are already out of control sick of these changes all the time and paying for alot of channels don't even watch over 30 years with comcast but seriously thinking of direct tv

Expert

sorensen1011 wrote:

it is not wright taking away cmt charging more money prices are already out of control sick of these changes all the time and paying for alot of channels don't even watch over 30 years with comcast but seriously thinking of direct tv

CMT was moved in January 2016, so it didn't just happen.

I am a fellow customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Contributor

Dear Comcast,

I don't think you get the picture.  Folks are going to keep complaining until management makes better decisions.  Just put CMT & SPIKE back into the regular packages where they used to be.  According to Viacom, it was Comcast's decision alone that caused the repackaging of those channels.  Can't you even make an effort to keep your customers happy?  Your pricing for the TV part of your packages is way more expensive than anyone else.  Do you ever do customer survey's on the whole service - not just how your help desk responds.  Your help desk and technicians are always curteous and helpful.  It is your decisions makers (i.e. top level management) that needs to be evaluated.

That is my rant for today.

Frequent Visitor

I'm sure our requests and complaints don't even make it to the top level mgt. I might be dropping Comcast as well and picking up direct tv. Comcast does not listen to the complaints from the customers. 

Regular Visitor

Re: Spike / CMT / POP Mega Thread tier change 1/7/16

Amen to your email. They hold what I consider to be a 'monopoly' so they just say "oh, we'll just charge you some more . . . " They do not care about their customers and they are already rich with their top costs.  We need a decent rescue from their tv bullying.

Official Employee

EdieN wrote:

Dear Comcast,

I don't think you get the picture.  Folks are going to keep complaining until management makes better decisions.  Just put CMT & SPIKE back into the regular packages where they used to be.  According to Viacom, it was Comcast's decision alone that caused the repackaging of those channels.  Can't you even make an effort to keep your customers happy?  Your pricing for the TV part of your packages is way more expensive than anyone else.  Do you ever do customer survey's on the whole service - not just how your help desk responds.  Your help desk and technicians are always curteous and helpful.  It is your decisions makers (i.e. top level management) that needs to be evaluated.

That is my rant for today.

Thanks for your feedback.

The Comcast programming teams and local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations. The Comcast employees who participate in these forums certainly pass along your collective feedback, interests and concerns to those teams.

As with any business, situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations.

Costs and customer feedback have a lot to do with any programming decision.

Official Employee

Berry87 wrote:

I'm sure our requests and complaints don't even make it to the top level mgt. I might be dropping Comcast as well and picking up direct tv. Comcast does not listen to the complaints from the customers. 

Thanks for your feedback.

The Comcast programming teams and local management teams constantly evaluate programming choices and make decisions based on customer interests, costs, channel bandwidth management and contractual obligations. The Comcast employees who participate in these forums certainly pass along your collective feedback, interests and concerns to those teams.

As with any business, situations may change based on customer demand, channel bandwidth opportunities, business opportunities, costs and contractual obligations.

Costs and customer feedback have a lot to do with any programming decision.

New Poster

How to get CMT channel

What do I need to change to get the CMT channel that Nashville show is broad cast?

thanks

Sharon

Expert

Re: How to get CMT channel

sknepp wrote:

What do I need to change to get the CMT channel that Nashville show is broad cast?

thanks

Sharon

You would need to upgrade to the Sports Entertainment package.

New Poster

CMT channel

I just upgraded to HD Complete XF. Does it include the CMT channel?

New Poster

Losing my Channel

I am not happy about CMT taken off my tv line up.
New Poster

It sure seems funny that Comcast advertised, less then a year ago, that they do not mix sports with entertainment packages! Is there a lawsuit here?

Regular Visitor

Re: How to get CMT channel

Upgrade to the Sports package that comcast dump CMT, and a few others into, and then pay 9.99 additional per month for that! Its a joke, How is CMT a sports channel? Maybe they will offer you a discounted rate? 

Regular Contributor

TomDale wrote:

It sure seems funny that Comcast advertised, less then a year ago, that they do not mix sports with entertainment packages! Is there a lawsuit here?

As I heard someone say once, "Sound-bytes (or press releases) aren't sworn testimony."

Comcast writes the ability for them to make changes into the contracts we have to sign. That's always been my biggest gripe. To get a little better deal, I have to sign a contract I can't negotiate or make changes to that carries a penalty if I break it, but Comcast can make changes during the contract, taking away services and all we can do is either pay the extra or not have those services.

Up to now, Comcast has been the only choice I had for high-speed internet. But, it appears our local landline phone provider is now offering FIOS with phone, internet and TV bundles. Internet speed is 100/100, less than half Comcast's download speed, for now, but high enough upload speeds I could run my own web and e-mail server at home, saving me even more money. It's looking more worth it now to take the early termination hit and make the change. I'm seriously considering it. All over 1 channel. Pretty stupid on Comcast's part.

Contributor

Thanks for replying.  There are a couple of things I need to clear up.  First, I cannot go to cmt.com to watch Nashville.  Anything past episode 1 for this season requires a valid logon.  There is no logon on cmt for xFinity so that is out.  Second, Someone said to watch it on Nickelodeon.  It is not on Nick.  At least I could not find it.  If it is there, what channel and what time?

Oh, and thank you xFinity for the Internet speed upgrade.  I went from 15Mbps to 54Mbps for Download and Upload from 2Mbps to 14Mbps.  Love it.  Now, if you could just fix Nashville by moving it back to the regular packages instead of the sports package, I would be a happy camper.

Thanks.

Official Employee

EdieN wrote:

Thanks for replying.  There are a couple of things I need to clear up.  First, I cannot go to cmt.com to watch Nashville.  Anything past episode 1 for this season requires a valid logon.  There is no logon on cmt for xFinity so that is out.  Second, Someone said to watch it on Nickelodeon.  It is not on Nick.  At least I could not find it.  If it is there, what channel and what time?

Oh, and thank you xFinity for the Internet speed upgrade.  I went from 15Mbps to 54Mbps for Download and Upload from 2Mbps to 14Mbps.  Love it.  Now, if you could just fix Nashville by moving it back to the regular packages instead of the sports package, I would be a happy camper.

Thanks.

EdieN, you have access to the Pacific feed of Nickelodeon HD, ch 679. Looks like they broadcast Nashville 2 hours after CMT does.