Community Forum

Sound for NBC cutting out?

Regular Visitor

Sound for NBC cutting out?

Haven't seen this addressed but have seen others having the same issue.
I noticed this on Saturday. NBC will work for about 30 seconds before a small "glitch" and then the sound goes completely out. All TV's, all Roku through Xfinity Stream Beta. Tried channels 12 and 1013, both are NBC (Indianapolis). Has Comcast addressed this?
Official Employee

Re: Sound for NBC cutting out?

Hi there, ajmeehan13. Welcome to the community, thanks for posting here for support. I have not seen any recent declared issues on this network, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I imagine all of your other channels and services are coming in fine, is that correct? Please send me a private message with your name so we can look into this further.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I am having the same issues with NBC can you help. 

Official Employee

Hi, jimzamp. Welcome and thank you for posting. I can absolutely look into this for you, my apologies for the inconvenience. Please send me a private message with your name and we can continue from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, ajmeehan13. I went ahead and completed this interaction because I ended up not hearing back from you on it. If you do end up needing further support with it, please reply to my most recent PM. Thanks!