Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Showtime Anytime not letting me log in, stuck in a loop

New Poster

Showtime Anytime not letting me log in, stuck in a loop

I am trying to watch Showtime Anytime for the first time and it asks me to login into Xfinity, then it bounces me back to showtime anytime, which then asks me to login again and so on... Just stuck in a loop. I don't have this problem with HBOGo... Anyone else?

New Poster

Re: Showtime Anytime not letting me log in, stuck in a loop

Did you ever get it to work?? Mines doing the same thing I should just call but I keep forgetting and then when I remember it's too late to call.. or maybe they are open at this time. Never mind I'm doing apple play from computer but I still would like the stupid app to work, I guess reply if you got it to work.
Official Employee

bkanes, have you cleared cache and cookies? If you haven't done so, I recommend you do so. Once that is done, log into your My Account portal. Once logged in, close the tab and open the Showtime Anytime website. Let me know if that works. 

Regular Visitor

I have the above problem. I cleared cache and cookies. Unfortunately, it's when entering the Comcast Portal - Comcast treats me like I don't have access to Showtime and tries to sell it to me. Even when I click Add -- it checks my account, tells me that I have access, and then kicks me back to Showtime Anytime (without credentials or access) ... thus creating a loop of no-Showtime.

New Poster

I'm having this same exect issue.

New Poster

I'm getting the exact same experience. I contacted Xfinity customer support group and in essence, they said it's Showtime's problem. So, I sent a message to Showtime's customer support group.

Has anyone gotten this to work? 

New Poster

Same thing started happening randomly on my phone two days ago. Also started booting me out on other devices (smart tv). Up until then all worked fine.
New Poster

Same here, but with the CNN app - so it’s NOT just Showtime’s fault.

Xfinity, please address this!
New Poster

Tried this and it did. It work. How is this not a quick fix. This has been happening for years with Comcast always being the reason it doesn't work.