Community Forum

Screen savers when programing is paused

New Poster

Screen savers when programing is paused

This is not a question, but a thank you.

THere are many beautiful photographes from around th eworld that Xfinity  displays when the programming is paused. I have often wondered why these weren't identified, and today I noticed all the photos I've see so far have been labled and now I am even a happier camper than I was before.

Thanks for the identification.

Bruce

Official Employee

Re: Screen savers when programing is paused

Greetings, BruceVincent! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. You are welcome. I know our customer have been asking where the photos come from for a while and I'm glad to hear the identification is working now. We certainly appreciate the feedback. Was there anything else we could assist you with?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Screen savers when programing is paused

Hello, BruceVincent. I have not heard back from you so I'll assume everything is good on your end. If you do need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us as we are here for you 24/7. I hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!