Community Forum

Scrambled/pixeled TV stations

New Poster

Scrambled/pixeled TV stations

So for the past few months the most watched TV channels are unable to be watched because the scramble is so BAD!! I called they did x1 reports found errors on box but they always say its everything else but never the equipment. God forbid they replace it. Nothing is working. Now a tech is coming out which the past 2 times was pointless. But low and behold when my 300 bill is due its due and no help from them with that. I am jut ready at this point to switch as most of America has.
Official Employee

Re: Scrambled/pixeled TV stations

Hello, Noi420. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you have been having issues with the TV signal. I would like to look into this for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Scrambled/pixeled TV stations

Hello, Noi420. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!